Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well would you believe it... the celery juice and ginger shots have made an appearance again and poundshop Nigella has only gone and finally got herself an airfryer.
We can now look forward to her teaching us all how to use it and tonight she is going to do her shop bought burgers a different way so im excited for that.
Watch and learn guys...👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well no sign of these alternative burgers yet🤔
Has the pulled muscle in her big toe made her take to her bed🤔
We shall watch and wait...👀

• Haha
Well, something was amiss yesterday when she came home and had bought a chippy tea instead of the burgers.
Laughing at her trying to say chipotle and still getting it wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Showing us how she descales her kettle and trying to get the filter off after she boiled the kettle. Summer telling her to wait for it to cool (sensible!) and she just ignores summer. You can tell off camera she would be telling her to shut up. Also using a plastic bristle brush to try and rid the limescale from the spout of the kettle?! What the duck? The plastic bristles hold no moisture to transfer! Soak some kitchen roll and place it in the spout would be the better approach! And she is meant to teach us how to clean?!

• Haha
“I’ve bloody done it” What have you done, Leaking? Pronounced chipotle right? Gone a day without rubbing your lucky eyebrows on camera? No. She‘s made nacho cheese. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What have i just watched🙈
Mark and Leas dirty fries direct from google🤣
Cant help but laugh. Their so called alternative burger is a big thing in the United states. No its not guys Mark and Lea invented it and its the best burger shes every eaten🤣🤣
No matter how hard you try Poundshop Nigella you always get caught out.
Also made me laugh the running commentary on how to use the air fryer. The nuggets are crispy amd soft🤣
Cant wait for the next episode...👀

Attachments

She can’t give measurements on how much water she adds in her curry (slop) but apparently this is a pint of water…has she ever seen what a pint of milk looks like? she needs a slap! You can add more but can’t take away 😂 duck my actual life 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t give measurements on how much water she adds in her curry (slop) but apparently this is a pint of water…has she ever seen what a pint of milk looks like? she needs a slap! You can add more but can’t take away 😂 duck my actual life 😂😂😂
That’s way too much, she does it with chili, spag Bol, all watery slop!

Why does she always make those kids sound like an inconvenience to her. For goodness sake woman. Children grow up so fast. Let them play and be kids. Life isnt all about potraying fakeness on an app. Who cares if theres toys scattered about the living room. Thats what kids do. Cleaning can wait! Just enjoy the time you have them🙄

Reactions: 2
This Woman is comedy gold. The stuff she comes out with. She has a dodgy belly thinks it’s eggs so she’s not eating eggs anymore. You couldn’t make it up! As for that bleeping mop she uses, what a piece of tit that is😂😂😂 and every time she gets a new cleaning product, it’s the best and she tags the company hoping for collabs, did you see how many cleaning posits she had in her cupboards? She s bleeping weird, also she has no friends, she has pretend friends in Insta, saddo
---
This Woman is comedy gold. The stuff she comes out with. She has a dodgy belly thinks it’s eggs so she’s not eating eggs anymore. You couldn’t make it up! As for that bleeping mop she uses, what a piece of tit that is😂😂😂 and every time she gets a new cleaning product, it’s the best and she tags the company hoping for collabs, did you see how many cleaning posits she had in her cupboards? She s bleeping weird, also she has no friends, she has pretend friends in Insta, saddo
Products not posits lol

• Haha
She had a gluten allergy which seemingly went away. Then seasonal allergies. Then a reaction to eggs. And she blames it on the menopause. She has mast cell activation from Long Covid, I promise you.
And her only goal this week was to put her laundry products out of reach. Don’t push yourself too hard, Lea. I don’t know why she can’t have a part time job.

She had a gluten allergy which seemingly went away. Then seasonal allergies. Then a reaction to eggs. And she blames it on the menopause. She has mast cell activation from Long Covid, I promise you.
And her only goal this week was to put her laundry products out of reach. Don’t push yourself too hard, Lea. I don’t know why she can’t have a part time job.
Benefits innit, and she wouldn't be able to waft her marquees.

I mean it’s quite possible her bad stomach was reacting to the eggs because they were duck eggs that she’d fried, and for some reason they upset a lot of people.
But anyway, she’s not intolerant to eggs. She eats Yorkshire puddings, and cakes and doesn’t complain of issues then.

• Haha
There's only 7 and a half months between Callum and Summer?! Even factoring in being premature...Good grief 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she spoke about it on her stories, to add to the insanity of sex with a newborn baby...they were in the process of moving house, too. Fair dinkem, Lea 🤣

• Haha
Gypsy Lea is tonight gracing us all with her special spag bol recipe with her "secret ingredient" soup for the hundredth time 🤣. Also her amazing Shephards pie (minus the lamb" recipe🤣
Even the strange Campbells condensed tomato soup recipe that she claims as her own secret ingredient os on google🤣🤣
She does make me laugh. Bless her🤣

• Haha
I mean it’s quite possible her bad stomach was reacting to the eggs because they were duck eggs that she’d fried, and for some reason they upset a lot of people.
But anyway, she’s not intolerant to eggs. She eats Yorkshire puddings, and cakes and doesn’t complain of issues then.
True and she probably didn’t cook or handle them properly. I bet the whole family have stomachs of steel!

I still don’t understand why she needs to mince steak when you can buy mince cheap enough.

I still don’t understand why she needs to mince steak when you can buy mince cheap enough.
Makes no sense at all. Why buy a nice expensive joint of beef and then ruin it by mincing it. She can buy good quality mince at a fraction of the price. No doubt trying to show the wealth again🙄