Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen826

VIP Member
I watch with sound down. Who is this River person featuring in her Halloween stories?
Think its Brads girlfriends daughter.
What a weird warped woman. Fancy taking little children to a graveyard for silly content! Disrespectful in my opinion.
Is this childish woman actually for real. Day after Halloween and its now Christmas. Off on the hunt for christmas tat now. Couldnt make it up!
Get a grip woman its 1st November. Always way ahead of everything. She's completely nuts🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WitsEnd

Has anyone tried sieving potatoes. I tried one. It’s really a pain in the bum and hurts your hands. How can see do that but be in enough pain to need wrist surgery?

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Mrs Clarke Cleaning by any chance ? 😂
---

I cringed at the filming entering the restaurant those faces of the other diners were like what the hell like some celebrity family were walking in 😂
The dingles all traipsing into the restaurant and she is trying to flex it filming it , she is so desperate to be noticed , nothing is private with these insta morons and as for the Uggs 🤣

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
The dingles all traipsing into the restaurant and she is trying to flex it filming it , she is so desperate to be noticed , nothing is private with these insta morons and as for the Uggs 🤣
The Dingles!!!!! Fucking hell, this took me out. The properly are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Karen826

VIP Member
Got to laugh at Old Kingy. Anyone notice when they were in the car on Saturday she filmed her feet with her foot twisted up so everyone could see her New Balance trainers...
Then low and behold yesterday she posted saying for everyone asking about my shoes they are new balance 574🤣
God she just craves attention and loves to brag with all her expensive gear.
Instead of constantly buying expensive stuff for herself to brag on insta she should be using that money to spend on Malik and take the kid somewhere other than Brighton. Ive never in all the time ive been following her seen them go anywhere on holiday.
Shes a joke! All about the dollar!

WitsEnd

Nice of Mrs. Constantly Ill going to a vulnerable children’s ward whilst she feels like “death warmed up”. A lot of kids with CP have many more health problems than Summer.

• Angry

Karen826

VIP Member
Its all woe is me again. Always got something wrong with her. Good job she doesnt have to get up of her lazy ass and actually go to work. Always looking for constant reassurance and attention from her lovelies.
Wish she would stop with all her autumn nonsense she was exactly the same last July. Absolutely ridiculous. She clearly has far too much time on her hands and too much benefit money to throw around on ridiculous decor for insta.
Her new bio made me laugh...

I am honest about everything
I will teach you to cook and clean🤣

Thanks Lea but we already know how to cook. In fact i would be happy to teach you how to cook . You could certainly do with a good few lessons to say the least🙄
As for teaching us how to clean🤭🤣

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Ffs just get yer masher out Who has time for that shit you are not impressing anyone
Btw another one for our list calavanayro/cavalonero

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
That kitchen needs ripped out never mind the oven it looks like a coffin and the island is a different colour and dont start me on her toilet in the shade diahorrea with a hint of pube.

• Haha

PKNN15

She seems a little put out today, did Mr King not get her any roses so she couldn’t do her valentines gloat and set up 🤔

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
No, you can’t beet it.
IMG_7515.jpeg

If you skip through her stories, she starts nearly every story with “right” so all you hear is “right — right — right — right — “ 😴

• Haha