Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs just get yer masher out Who has time for that tit you are not impressing anyone
Btw another one for our list calavanayro/cavalonero

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried sieving potatoes. I tried one. It’s really a pain in the bum and hurts your hands. How can see do that but be in enough pain to need wrist surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she get a potato ricer if she doesn't want to use a masher? She'll be crushing up potatoes with a Rolex and a Louis Vuitton shoe next because it "this is just how I do it guys, it just tastes so much more delicious" 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she get a potato ricer if she doesn't want to use a masher? She'll be crushing up potatoes with a Rolex and a Louis Vuitton shoe next because it "this is just how I do it guys, it just tastes so much more delicious" 🫠
Exactly! Has she never heard of a potato ricer. I expect not.
That lovely joint of beef having its fat cut off and then put through a fecking mincer. Is she actually all there. More money than bloody sense. What a waste.
The "chilli" with 3/4 of a jar of cumin thrown in for good measure🙈 please get her out of the kitchen.
Did anyone vote on her poll this morning about the dress. Would love to know the answers lol

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Has she never heard of a potato ricer. I expect not.
That lovely joint of beef having its fat cut off and then put through a fecking mincer. Is she actually all there. More money than bloody sense. What a waste.
The "chilli" with 3/4 of a jar of cumin thrown in for good measure🙈 please get her out of the kitchen.
Did anyone vote on her poll this morning about the dress. Would love to know the answers lol
This is something that drives me up the wall, when people make quizzes for something that should be a poll.

Why would you make it a quiz, so that your ‘followers’ who answer “want one” are told they are wrong ffs :rolleyes:

The correct answer was love it hunnay xxx

Unless somehow my instagram is messed up and it shows as a poll for everyone else, she has done it like 4 times now, so annoying to me :LOL:.

Let me nose at those percentages queen!!

Reactions: 2
Sheesh! That chilli looks as dry as a nuns clunge ! Talk about cook the life out of something she goes from one extreme to another but of course it will be ‘delicious’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a happy soul again today folks. Never stops complaining. Always something to moan about. Come on guys dm the fine lady to make sure shes ok🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else chuckle when poundshop nigellas veg juice for the gravy was binned...so many people asking for a step by step = no one gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4