Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will that woman never learn about not posting photographs or videos of other peoples children on social media. Absolutely disgraceful she really is. If i knew what school Malik goes to i would report her. I was at school yesterday for my daughters graduation and also sports day last week and the teachers were very clear that no pictures or videos were to he put on social media containing other peoples children. She doesnt care!
As for todays outfit of the day...
Well what can i say🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right....poundshop nigella is cooking slop today with luscious spices and pardon (pardon) peppers and mark has bought her a coffee machine (cafetiere)
Why are you showing that child naked from the waist up? That kid has no privacy whatsoever and there will be some warped perverts getting off on it, she needs a good hard kick up her back fanny so aye
Can we do a list of mispronunciations?
I’ll go first
Cruet/Creuset pan
Pen/penne pasta
Pardon/padron peppers
Dolphinois/Dauphinois potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we do a list of mispronunciations?
I’ll go first
Cruet/Creuset pan
Pen/penne pasta
Pardon/padron peppers
Dolphinois/Dauphinois potatoes
Howling hen, this is gonna run forever
Coffee machine / cafetiere
Luscious spices/spices

• Haha
Will that woman never learn about not posting photographs or videos of other peoples children on social media. Absolutely disgraceful she really is. If i knew what school Malik goes to i would report her. I was at school yesterday for my daughters graduation and also sports day last week and the teachers were very clear that no pictures or videos were to he put on social media containing other peoples children. She doesnt care!
As for todays outfit of the day...
Well what can i say🤣
She needs that phone taken off her and rammed up her shitter she is as thick as her sloppy mince so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another thing she says wrong that fucks me off is she says ibufren instead of ibuprofen 😂

• Haha
Right...why does everyfink she buys she has to display from m&s (smell the wealth) woodford reserve is not made by M&s you fikk fat sloth it's a brand bought anywhere that sells alcohol, oven gloves balanced on a manky bin then used to remove her slops from the oven, I'm surprised the whole lot of them dont have dysentry , there is no way her and mark have sex there like weebles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused. Earlier today, she said she had to find a place under the sink for her chemicals because Bear is at the stage where he likes to get into everyfink. Then tonight, everything was back out in the open within reach. Did I misunderstand her? Entirely possible. But doesn’t seem safe.

Before:

IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5987.jpeg

After:
IMG_5985.jpeg
IMG_5984.jpeg

• Haha
I’m a bit confused. Earlier today, she said she had to find a place under the sink for her chemicals because Bear is at the stage where he likes to get into everyfink. Then tonight, everything was back out in the open within reach. Did I misunderstand her? Entirely possible. But doesn’t seem safe.

Before:

View attachment 2292442View attachment 2292443

After:
View attachment 2292444View attachment 2292445
I am as confused as you. Exactly what she said yet now there all back cluttered in their usual place so Bear can get them. She really is a thick as 💩
The whisky tasting made me laugh. So she has a whisky collection but only 2 bottles🤣
Yes she just loves to show the wealth. The meal she made was all expensive ingredients too. Really loves to brag.
Does anyone remember a couple of weeks ago she was in the doctors waiting room and said she was bored. She put up an "ask me anyfink" box. Funny we never heard or saw anymore about it. Im wondering if people asked her what Mark does for a living. He certainly doesnt appear to work. He always seems to be heard in the background. Definitely a dodgy family!

• Haha
I am as confused as you. Exactly what she said yet now there all back cluttered in their usual place so Bear can get them. She really is a thick as 💩
The whisky tasting made me laugh. So she has a whisky collection but only 2 bottles🤣
Yes she just loves to show the wealth. The meal she made was all expensive ingredients too. Really loves to brag.
Does anyone remember a couple of weeks ago she was in the doctors waiting room and said she was bored. She put up an "ask me anyfink" box. Funny we never heard or saw anymore about it. Im wondering if people asked her what Mark does for a living. He certainly doesnt appear to work. He always seems to be heard in the background. Definitely a dodgy family!
Benefits innit so aye smell the giros

• Haha
She rambles a bit while walking with that girl, then says “Did I say good morning, how are you all, good I hope.” And the little girl says “yeah you did.” lol

Nice of her to share video of other children again 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_5988.jpeg

• Haha
Why does it seem like she has never heard anyone speak English before? I know tostadas is Spanish but how does she get “tostadios” ? And Indonesian is pronounced incorrectly. “Them noodles” Did she actually attend school or does she have a learning disorder?
Anyway, I’ve never seen someone that is not disabled need so much help around the house.

Today’s word of the day is “incorpreate”. As in: to do the job of one person, we must incorpreate two unemployed adults and one eighteen year old girl.

• Haha
SOS...Gypsy Lea is in a state of distress due to being unable to load her stories and access her dm's🙀
Any help much appreciated my beautiful lovelies darling queens😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ooooh will you look at Mrs Patmore sieving her potatoes like it’s 1923!

IMG_6018.jpeg

Absolutely no need for this. Put the phone down and sort yourself out first.

IMG_6019.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6