Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t just get words wrong. She has trouble speaking sometimes. Her words run into each other. I wonder if she has speech dysphasia or something.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t just get words wrong. She has trouble speaking sometimes. Her words run into each other. I wonder if she has speech dysphasia or something.
My thoughts too. I would say she definatley has something like that yes
---
Oh dear what is that gloop she has served up tonight?
She calls that a curry🤔
Does she actually know what a curry is? Has she ever tasted a curry. That is what i call a dogs dinner. Why oh why would you shred the chicken and pile rice into it like that. Its just one big bowl of slop. Wheres the ginger, garlic coriander etc etc. She is completely clueless. I despair🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230722_153533_Instagram.jpg
....does she know what autumn actually is?!

Also, here we go with the basic witch trope. Look, you're a middle aged woman who lives in bleeping Brighton. Not some waspy, blonde, American teen qetting her spiced pumpkin latte. Give it a rest and get your own personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what is going on there? I don’t even understand that piece of clothing. Also, I was away for a bit, did she get a haircut?

• Haha
what is going on there? I don’t even understand that piece of clothing. Also, I was away for a bit, did she get a haircut?
Summer had her hair cut for her birthday and she was just going to get a wash but the hairdresser said, ”Look at your cheekbones, you need a better cut”. It does look better!
I just want to know if they are still juicing.
Also, this:
IMG_3324.jpeg

• Haha
It’s July FFS. You’re not a retail buyer or magazine publisher that has to do things 6 months ahead of time.

IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6214.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is one strange lady. She was the same last year had all the halloween bits out in July. Why does she have to buy more tat?? She buys loads every year. Where the heck does she store it all. Why not just make the most of summer and use the money she uses for buying herself expensive skincare hair treatments etc and take Malik on holiday. Never ever seen them go anywhere. The local seaside and farm is about it. All those benefits they rake in are for Summer and Malik but she uses them to fund her shopping addiction.
As for the juicing thats another short lived fad she discovered. So much for trying to be healthy and loose weight. She never sticks at anything. Shows the celery maybe once a week now to keep it relevant 🤣

Reactions: 1
She has zero in her life that anyone would find interesting so has to resort to seasons and being the first one to have that idea

Dozy cow trying to look at the time on clock on the wall, when the time is straight in front of her on her phone.

• Haha
Why did she share that dark photo of Summer holding someone’s hand in the Barbie movie? I don’t know if it was a friend or something more, but it felt like yet another huge invasion of a private moment.