Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch with sound down. Who is this River person featuring in her Halloween stories?
Think its Brads girlfriends daughter.
What a weird warped woman. Fancy taking little children to a graveyard for silly content! Disrespectful in my opinion.
Is this childish woman actually for real. Day after Halloween and its now Christmas. Off on the hunt for christmas tat now. Couldnt make it up!
Get a grip woman its 1st November. Always way ahead of everything. She's completely nuts🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many dinner sets does this headcase need. More importantly where does she store all her tat!
Instagram is hiding all gypsy Leas posts so could you all please go and give the good lady a like and share. Much appreciated.
Thanks my lovely's! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many dinner sets does this headcase need. More importantly where does she store all her tat!
Instagram is hiding all gypsy Leas posts so could you all please go and give the good lady a like and share. Much appreciated.
Thanks my lovely's! 👍
It’s really sad isn’t it? A 50 yr old woman looking for validation from strangers and spending stupid amounts of money on seasonal tit? All that money could be spent on a nice holiday, especially for Malik as it’s money for him she’s frittering away, she’s one selfish, pathetic witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a quarter to eight in the morning and she doesn’t know what she is making for dinner. Who cares? She makes the same six meals anyway. So obssessed with dinner. It’s like the old days when the men would work down the mines and the wife would be baking bread and shucking the corn. With added M&S ready meals and Home Bargains. It’s like, tell us you do nothing but eat without telling us. Little House on the Council Estate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes he now goes to a school where they wear a uniform.
I wish she would shut the duck up about her bloody hand. Man up woman for god sake and get on with it. Such an attention seeker🙄
I couldnt cut it up so and so did it for me blah blah blah!
Its so funny when she gets Mark to help her and she always acts like shes some big celebrity chef.
We will be getting the wine and cheese advent openings from the pair of them soon. Acting all posh 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yes he now goes to a school where they wear a uniform.
I wish she would shut the duck up about her bloody hand. Man up woman for god sake and get on with it. Such an attention seeker🙄
I couldnt cut it up so and so did it for me blah blah blah!
Its so funny when she gets Mark to help her and she always acts like shes some big celebrity chef.
We will be getting the wine and cheese advent openings from the pair of them soon. Acting all posh 🤣
The hand is ripping ma knitting, she needs to watch the news and thank the lord it's not her, she is so bleeping needy and attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
Good Lord can someone please give that big drama queen attention seeker a slap!
She is coming across so pathetic with this hand thing. She is so self absorbed, and really is very immature for 50...
Proud of herself for doing a bit of cooking🙄
Last week she said it doesnt hurt anymore it just aches...please make it make sense🤔
Yet another same old same old recipe pulled from the archives I see🥱

Could this attention seekers head get much bigger...
Fancy putting up a birthday post for yourself🤣
Screams desperation to me.
Wonder how many times she will mention "the hand" today. Poor soul!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could this attention seekers head get much bigger...
Fancy putting up a birthday post for yourself🤣
Screams desperation to me.
Wonder how many times she will mention "the hand" today. Poor soul!
Singing happy birthday to herself she's a queer bleep and yeah the hand will get mentioned today for sure,seems she doesnt get attention from her husband wanting strangers to validate her.

Reactions: 1
Got to laugh at Old Kingy. Anyone notice when they were in the car on Saturday she filmed her feet with her foot twisted up so everyone could see her New Balance trainers...
Then low and behold yesterday she posted saying for everyone asking about my shoes they are new balance 574🤣
God she just craves attention and loves to brag with all her expensive gear.
Instead of constantly buying expensive stuff for herself to brag on insta she should be using that money to spend on Malik and take the kid somewhere other than Brighton. Ive never in all the time ive been following her seen them go anywhere on holiday.
Shes a joke! All about the dollar!

Reactions: 7
Got to laugh at Old Kingy. Anyone notice when they were in the car on Saturday she filmed her feet with her foot twisted up so everyone could see her New Balance trainers...
Then low and behold yesterday she posted saying for everyone asking about my shoes they are new balance 574🤣
God she just craves attention and loves to brag with all her expensive gear.
Instead of constantly buying expensive stuff for herself to brag on insta she should be using that money to spend on Malik and take the kid somewhere other than Brighton. Ive never in all the time ive been following her seen them go anywhere on holiday.
Shes a joke! All about the dollar!
Poundland nigella has been stalking on here, finally they are taking Malik somewhere other than football at the end of the street rather than spunk benefit money on tat, how much mileage is she going to get out of this bleeping hand, she looked and sounded off her nut last night, center parks over Christmas cant be cheap but mark works hard ...oh wait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Poundland nigella has been stalking on here, finally they are taking Malik somewhere other than football at the end of the street rather than spunk benefit money on tat, how much mileage is she going to get out of this bleeping hand, she looked and sounded off her nut last night, center parks over Christmas cant be cheap but mark works hard ...oh wait
She has definately been reading here. You have to laugh at her.
So hes taking her to Centre Parcs because of her hand🤣
Ffs woman man the f up. She is milking it to the full. Cant use her hand but can wash her hair and shower and lift and carry Bear around?Ayeee right. Never known such a drama queen over a simple procedure.
At least Malik will be getting to go somewhere nice and experience somewhere other than Brighton.
Saying she will be bored when she is away so will be on insta talking to everyone🤣
Who goes away and is bored??
Heres an idea Lea...
How about put your phone away at centre parcs and get off your lazy arse and enjoy time with your family. Thats what life is all about. Not chatting nonsense to strangers through and app on your phone for attention. Its cringeworthy like!
Oh and remember guys if any of you need any guidance on how to cook its all in poundshop Nigellas highlights. She will also be around to answer any questions you have about cooking for the big day. Her inbox is always open guys. She is getting hundreds of messages regarding Christmas and her cooking but dont worry guys she will get back to you all.
Today we are being subjected to yet another cooking lesson which we have seen a million times over. Please note it is also available in her highlights. Only difference is today she is adding some mushrooms as she has some to use up.
Heres an idea for you Lea...
Seeing as you have all those cookbooks sitting neatly on your shelf, why not actually read them and see if you can learn how to cook something other than the same old things week in week out. You have to be the most non adventurous boring home cook i have ever come across🥱

• Haha
On todays menu we have yet another MINCE dish with Chilli con carne (if thats what you can call it).
Last night we also had a MINCE dish with gypsy Leas very own special spag bol with her secret ingredient (Campbells condensed tomato soup) 🤫...and 3/4 of a jar of each herb.

Attachments

STOP PUTTING AN INNOCENT CHILD ON THE INTERNET WHO HAS NO SAY SO YOU ABSOLUTELY WEAPON, ANYTHING FOR ENGAGEMENT WITH THIS ONE👊🏻
Why buy all this Christmas shite if she is going away fuckwit of a woman

I've not kept up with Mrs K, her hand moaning is ridiculous!!! Where is she off too? Kept on about her trip and people disappointed she won't be doing her Christmas makes & bakes.