Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her swabs for MSRA. She was going to say MSG, I'm sure of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Malik is getting migraines is he?! *continues to spray an entire bottle of Fabreeze on the sofa*

Reactions: 5
This woman really is on another level of strange. She comes across very child like...
Playing with a skeleton on a daily basis and now shes got some pumpkin socks and a orange tartan shirt to go pumpkin picking.
Whatever next👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she had a simple carpal tunnel surgery on Monday and my goodness is she milking it. She really is a drama queen. God help her if she ever needs to have major surgery.
Why oh why is she getting her daughter to give her her pain? She is 50 years old not 5🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh my lord is gypsy Lea actually for real...doing a poll on who wants to see her hand? Like WTAF is she all about. Seriously how pathetic and dramatic is that. Sort of thing a child would do. It was a simple common procedure she had done not a heart bypass or major surgery. She winds me up how dramatic she is. Ok so you have a wee bruise on your hand and its a bit sore. For god sake woman man the duck up and stop craving attention. Cant wring her cloth...
Get a grip and grow up! Seriously🙄

• Haha
I’m bleeping complaining to the hospital… I’ve had both hands done and I never got a sling, bandage all up my arm and put to sleep!! I was wide awake, he asked if I wanted to watch, did I duck!! Get back to the worse estate in Brighton!!!

Oh my lord is gypsy Lea actually for real...doing a poll on who wants to see her hand? Like WTAF is she all about. Seriously how pathetic and dramatic is that. Sort of thing a child would do. It was a simple common procedure she had done not a heart bypass or major surgery. She winds me up how dramatic she is. Ok so you have a wee bruise on your hand and its a bit sore. For god sake woman man the duck up and stop craving attention. Cant wring her cloth...
Get a grip and grow up! Seriously🙄
She is utterly pathetic, switch on the news you self centred prick and see whats going on in the world, no one and I mean no one is interested in your minor surgery, always got to have something wrong with her then wanting sympathy from strangers ...she has munchausen I'm sure of it👊🏻

• Heart
Knew it wouldn’t last long, didn’t make an ounce of difference! 🥹😂😂😂
---
She is utterly pathetic, switch on the news you self centred prick and see whats going on in the world, no one and I mean no one is interested in your minor surgery, always got to have something wrong with her then wanting sympathy from strangers ...she has munchausen I'm sure of it👊🏻
and by proxy with Summer

Knew it wouldn’t last long, didn’t make an ounce of difference! 🥹😂😂😂
---

and by proxy with Summer
Totally this, she thrives on medical drama, and if it's not her she is discussing someone else's private medical info with the world, unbeknown to them...she is so shallow tagging Hinch to be noticed and seeking validation and praise from strangers on the net.

Totally this, she thrives on medical drama, and if it's not her she is discussing someone else's private medical info with the world, unbeknown to them...she is so shallow tagging Hinch to be noticed and seeking validation and praise from strangers on the net.
All whilst ignoring the fact she has another grandchild that doesn't even know she exists because she is too busy making up medical conditions and wanting Hinch to notice her.. pretty sure if Hinch knew half the truth about that family she would keep them far away from any influencer event.

Poundshop nigella has diced a joint of beef for stew pure sacrilege imo, still holding her pathetic hand up like a whipped dog and still talking about others medical issues, anything for the gram with this one getting praised from strangers and basterdising anything she cooks so aye

Ive just caught up. She really is pathetic the way shes acting with her bloody hand. So childish. For god sake woman get on with it and give it a rest🙄
The way shes got Mark doing a running commentary on her cooking makes me laugh. Bossing about anyway trying to help then moaning about the mess in the kitchen. I would tell her to do it herself! Trying to wing it but failing miserably. Shes clearly copied a recipe but is trying to look super knowledgable by throwing it all in without measuring🤣
Who wants to see her bloody plaster and bruise. Like seriously is she that short of content ideas.
She really is a very immature woman. See more new Halloween tableware ffs...its so cringe🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3