Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really not interested in seeing her loo in full frontal being cleaned. She did it last night at 8pm (the boys can't aim), giggle - she was using Flash Kitchen, oh she is a silly sausage......popped to ASDA this morning and got Flash Bathroom. Now back cleaning the fecking toilet again, cause had to use the real stuff .....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really not interested in seeing her loo in full frontal being cleaned. She did it last night at 8pm (the boys can't aim), giggle - she was using Flash Kitchen, oh she is a silly sausage......popped to ASDA this morning and got Flash Bathroom. Now back cleaning the fecking toilet again, cause had to use the real stuff .....
I have it burnt into my memory of the time she filmed it with skid marks and pubes all over the seat. bleeping no thanks. Lazy bunch of bastards.

• Sick
  • Haha
I have it burnt into my memory of the time she filmed it with skid marks and pubes all over the seat. bleeping no thanks. Lazy bunch of bastards.

Seriously don't need to see other people's toilets. If you say you've cleaned it, I 100% believe you, I do not need to see evidence!!!

Why would you loo looking so scabby?? Ick ick ick x

Reactions: 5
Roulette slops in the kingle household today ...chilli without chilli beans so literally mince

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s fond of the word ‘manifest’ at the moment!
Ive just come on to say exactly the same thing.
A word she has never seen or heard of before is now being used in abundance🤣
Yet another mince dish tonight in the form of burgers. Never know anyone eat so much mince.
Burgers, chilli (so called), spag bol, meatballs, shephards pie which is actually cottage pie.
There cholesterol must be through the roof
---
As for her loo scrubbing that was not rust it was clearly sh..!
If she cleaned the toilet as good and as much as she said she does it would not be like that.
Just disgusting! I was eating my lunch when i saw it and it actually made me boak🤢
All so fake!

Reactions: 3
Can we all manifest that Malik gets some actual toys for his birthday 😂
He got a haircut , trainers and food normal things a kid needs on a day to day basis not as a birthday present, no benefit money was spent on Malik's birthday just essentials bought.

Reactions: 5
He got a haircut , trainers and food normal things a kid needs on a day to day basis not as a birthday present, no benefit money was spent on Malik's birthday just essentials bought.
I was really hoping he would get some toys☹ the poor lads outfit is just chav.

She makes me so angry when she does that.
Trying to make out she is a top chef with her fancy bottles and stolen recipes.
Get over yourself Lea ffs!!! 🙄
Oh and can please can someone tell her that a teaspoon is not half a jar...absolutely clueless.
Can guarantee hers will be nothing like Meliz's one. It will be vile and just a load of old slop with Kingy.

I wonder if she gets teaspoons and tablespoons confused. It amazes me how much she thinks a teaspoon actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she think Malik has contributed to her weight? Fair enough, you have five kids but you didn’t actually carry five. 😀

• Haha
This woman just gets more funny by the day. So now she has discovered you can buy nandos sauces and make your own at home...not difficult!
Now she has also decided to make her very own meatball marinara subway copy after discovering Aldi do Sub style rolls.
So go buy M&S meatballs and divide them into 4. Cover them in the sauce they come wiff then pour in your anythink sauce from M&S and there you go you have the best meatball marinara made exclusively by the Kings. Much much nicer than Subways🤣🤣
Right if you want to try and do a dupe of Subway at least make the meatballs and sauce from scratch woman! Ffs you just cant make up how deluded these too prats are.
Wonder what amazing invention they will come up with next...

#kingsway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s with the oven broke but hadn’t gone to order one yet but the top half of the oven is working maybe waiting to be gifted 😂

Reactions: 2
What’s with the oven broke but hadn’t gone to order one yet but the top half of the oven is working maybe waiting to be gifted 😂
Of course yes old Kingy wants a brand new gifted oven for all her perfick cooking 👍

That kitchen needs ripped out never mind the oven it looks like a coffin and the island is a different colour and dont start me on her toilet in the shade diahorrea with a hint of pube.

• Haha