Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no please lord not again🙈
At least shes not going to do it step by step for the millionth time. Seriously like has she no other recipes she can at least try to make.
last night fajitas, night before the ready made burgers that she attempted to make her own and tonight her grease laden spag bol🤢
Mince soup 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it’s so funny that she is bogged down in appointments. Two of them being nails and coffee with Nicole. It’s a hard life when you shop everyday and keep your NHS loyalty card topped up for every minor ailment.

Reactions: 5
Now then whats going on in London today🤔
Gypsy lea and a few others i have seen are off there? Is it to meet their hero Mrs Hinch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woe is me Lea. You do have it rough.

Also, her chest is tight and she’s not feeling well today. Next story: meet and greet event in London 🙄
IMG_7713.jpeg
IMG_7714.jpeg
IMG_7715.jpeg
IMG_7717.jpeg

IMG_7716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
You can see her infecting Mrs Hinch on Hinch’s stories wearing that horrible brown tent.

• Haha
Im puzzled as to how these peoples minds work. She is 50 years old and completely obsessing over a woman on her phone. Have i actually missed something here🤔
Has Gypsy Lea and all these other gullable fools never heard of how to clean before Hinch came along🤔
Who the hell is that dim they spend their days filming themselves cleaning a toilet etc. So weird and extremely sad.
i personally know one of these hinch obsessed souls and believe me she has never had a clean house. Infact quite the opposite yet she has now found hinch and pretends she loves to clean. Gypsy Lea is a poor gullable sheep.
Shame🙄
Its all about the freebies baby😘

Reactions: 2
Im puzzled as to how these peoples minds work. She is 50 years old and completely obsessing over a woman on her phone. Have i actually missed something here🤔
Has Gypsy Lea and all these other gullable fools never heard of how to clean before Hinch came along🤔
Who the hell is that dim they spend their days filming themselves cleaning a toilet etc. So weird and extremely sad.
i personally know one of these hinch obsessed souls and believe me she has never had a clean house. Infact quite the opposite yet she has now found hinch and pretends she loves to clean. Gypsy Lea is a poor gullable sheep.
Shame🙄
Its all about the freebies baby😘
Mrs Clarke Cleaning by any chance ? 😂
---
I cringed at the filming entering the restaurant those faces of the other diners were like what the hell like some celebrity family were walking in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs Clarke Cleaning by any chance ? 😂
---

I cringed at the filming entering the restaurant those faces of the other diners were like what the hell like some celebrity family were walking in 😂
The dingles all traipsing into the restaurant and she is trying to flex it filming it , she is so desperate to be noticed , nothing is private with these insta morons and as for the Uggs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh hunnay, you wore full on pyjamas to a dinner out, I think you’ll be fine. Also, her huffing and puffing while spraying and wiping that table was just too much for a Monday.

IMG_7791.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dingles all traipsing into the restaurant and she is trying to flex it filming it , she is so desperate to be noticed , nothing is private with these insta morons and as for the Uggs 🤣
The Dingles!!!!! bleeping hell, this took me out. The properly are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7