Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone still watching misery guts? Shes had the worst day ever because yet another lot of bedding has been delivered to the wrong address, Bear spilled her Lenor and broke some plates. The last time she had a nightmare day was when Bear broke a glass. Why don’t you just watch him, you do F all else all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone still watching misery guts? Shes had the worst day ever because yet another lot of bedding has been delivered to the wrong address, Bear spilled her Lenor and broke some plates. The last time she had a nightmare day was when Bear broke a glass. Why don’t you just watch him, you do F all else all day!
She is so entitled it's been mentioned loads on here about all her lenor being accessible and putting elastic bands on doors clearly isnt good enough, I did laugh at her tragic day

Reactions: 4
It’s not like she lives in Hinch’s house. The lounge and kitchen are open plan and about seventeen people live there. How hard is it to watch a toddler in a square room?! She’s lucky he didn’t hurt himself.

Reactions: 3
It’s not like she lives in Hinch’s house. The lounge and kitchen are open plan and about seventeen people live there. How hard is it to watch a toddler in a square room?! She’s lucky he didn’t hurt himself.
I know. Always surprises me how much she manages to do AND then has the time to talk about it all on her phone whilst looking after him. I'm lucky if I can hang the washing out with my toddler.

Swear she has Munchausens

Pork in the oven for 12 minutes? Is that right? It looked pink to me

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nice of Mrs. Constantly Ill going to a vulnerable children’s ward whilst she feels like “death warmed up”. A lot of kids with CP have many more health problems than Summer.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Here we go again looking for sympathy filming herself waiting to get some simple bloods taken. Oh and i always thought it was once a year that thyroid bloods are done not every couple of months. Perhaps i am wrong but hey we all know how much she loves to exagerate when it comes to her health🙄
Needs to thank the lord she doesnt have any real life threatening conditions instead of playing on minor things. She is such an immature attention seeker ffs

• Heart
Ffs woman learn how to cook you are making me cringe with all that herbs and spices🙈
A teaspoon?? More like 2 fecking tablespoons. Absolutely clueless yet thinks she is amazing.
Anyone who is influenced by that fool in the kitchen clearly has no idea how to cook.

• Haha
Dots of doom this morning and before I open them up I wonder how long before munchausen Martha mentions a medical drama and lo and behold it was the first dot so aye

• Haha
The most traumatic day today. Two deep tooth fillings. Calls for an M&S ready meal. 😑

Reactions: 3
The most traumatic day today. Two deep tooth fillings. Calls for an M&S ready meal. 😑
She really is a pathetic moaner. So self absorbed. Always slagging of her dentist too.
Attention seeking at its finest🙄
Nothing like a good old M&S ready meal eh😂

Reactions: 1
Toriso that's all am saying the day hens, at least she has shut the duck up about her pathetic hand op and moved onto something else munchausen moaner she is .

Laughing at her thinking her grandson is “obsessed with quiz shows”. It’s obviously the graphics. 😆 And now she’s nicking her daughter’s photos for content as well. Putting baking soda in the drum to clean the washing machine and vinegar in the fabric conditioner department. Not to be rude, but I think you’d hear an echo if you knocked on her forehead. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems a little put out today, did Mr King not get her any roses so she couldn’t do her valentines gloat and set up 🤔

• Haha
Shes just copying what her Instagram friends have said. She always get spoiled. I hate the sound of her grunting when she clears her throat. So gross.

Ffs another illness has hit the King household. No doubt she will be picking it up too. Another woe is me day moaning about what ailments she has🙄
Must be all that grease laden food they pack away.
So today we have for the millionth time her special m&s meatballs cut into 4. They are poundship Nigellas very own special recipe👍
How many times does she have to do step by step instructions on how she does everything. Does she think we are all fick!!
Ffs its the same boring meals week in week out🙄