Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Christmas? and the whole clan? That's mega mega bucks ....
Daughter be raking in cash in hand doing Botox and always at work as Nannie always seems to be babysitting. Does the husband work ? ? Guess everyone else be paying for themselves as adults and guess the children’s support will fund the children. They don’t venture out far what I see

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Daughter be raking in cash in hand doing Botox and always at work as Nannie always seems to be babysitting. Does the husband work ? ? Guess everyone else be paying for themselves as adults and guess the children’s support will fund the children. They don’t venture out far what I see
You seem to know. You’re not a King, are you?
I don’t think anyone is watching this account because otherwise this thread would be more active. “A spare hour” for someone who sits at home all day and complains her day is ruined because a glass broke. It has to be a joke account. And everytime she talks to camera she has Hinch’s mannerisms. Imagine being that age and trying to imitate the mannerisms of someone 20 yrs younger. And not knowing what a seamstress is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You seem to know. You’re not a King, are you?
I don’t think anyone is watching this account because otherwise this thread would be more active. “A spare hour” for someone who sits at home all day and complains her day is ruined because a glass broke. It has to be a joke account. And everytime she talks to camera she has Hinch’s mannerisms. Imagine being that age and trying to imitate the mannerisms of someone 20 yrs younger. And not knowing what a seamstress is.
How many times did she film her chanel bags she is so shallow and I agree she is just trying to be like Hinch always tagging her ...hinch wouldnt give her the steam of her 💩 and still getting mileage out of her pathetic hand

How many times did she film her chanel bags she is so shallow and I agree she is just trying to be like Hinch always tagging her ...hinch wouldnt give her the steam of her 💩 and still getting mileage out of her pathetic hand
Hit the nail on the head. That is exactly who she is trying to be...Mrs Hinch!
Her behaviour just gets more and more cringey and pathetic by the day. Even puts on that soft fake voice.
Sorting out her clothes was just one big brag fest. Her taste in clothes is dire🙈
She seems to think she is one big fashion icon🤣
Half the "designer" stuff is no doubt knock offs from Turkey. Her sons went there back in May.
Why is she buying all these clothes that are way too long on her. Does she not try things on? Normal people try clothes on before they buy. Most of them have tags on too. She just throws money around like its water. Mind you when neither of them work and get all that money handed to them on a plate every every month its no wonder she throws it around. If she had to get off her fxt arse and work for it she wouldnt be so quick to waste it.
She turned down an op on her hand because her other one she still cant use? Yet she can pick up and carry Bear around🤔
One big attention seeking drama queen. I hope she has to go to the back of the queue now to get the other one done.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg why does she not just tag Jamie Oliver instead of making out its her special homemade gravy!! She is pathetic ffs. Tag me guys!!
Who does this fake attention seeker actually think she is... like seriously get a grip woman!
Surely people are not that gullable that they believe its her special Christmas gravy🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Omg why does she not just tag Jamie Oliver instead of making out its her special homemade gravy!! She is pathetic ffs. Tag me guys!!
Who does this fake attention seeker actually think she is... like seriously get a grip woman!
Surely people are not that gullable that they believe its her special Christmas gravy🤣
Let’s be honest though, who could be arsed to do this? And it’s not cheap! I’ll stick with Bisto Turkey granules thanks! She really thinks she’s something special 😂

Reactions: 3
Over 60 squirts of that fabreeze! How does anyone breathe in that house?
She sounds like Darth Vadar as it is, the house isn't a healthy one in general. Always complaining of rashes etc. Sure Bear had issues not long ago, too.

Reactions: 5
Look guys...gypsy Lea's Louis Vuitton bag laid purposely on the table this morning🤣
Got to laugh at how pathetic she is.
All one big set up for the gram.
Wonder what glorious table decor she will pick today. No doubt another big OTT set up to try and impress the strangers on her phone. Most of whom she bought!
Imagine living your life at 50 years old trying to impersonate a stranger.
Wonder what amazing delights she will conjure up tonight for dinner🤔
👀...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who was telling Summer not to be “bleeping nosey” on that steak close-up?!

• Wow
Got to laugh at Gypsy Lea and King Tubby opening their £249 wine advent calendar trying to act like wine connoisseurs.
More money than sense just to impress on an app...
Her spag bol looks so appetising.
Why?? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Think the babysitting is getting to her now the little one is a toddler and into Everything mind you does seem to have him an awful lot

Reactions: 1
She would never! Faaaamily is everything to them. The other one isn’t theirs. 🤔

They are sick again with “the bug that is going around”.

Never knew had another grandchild guess I’ve not followed long enough

Reactions: 2
So that's the Kingles away to centre Parcs and she will be insufferable more than usual so aye the clampits on tour springs to mind.

• Haha
I can't figure this photo out, it looks like her head on croissant?

Screenshot_20231230_122913_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Well been kinda quiet in the old Kingy household.
We now have all the Christmas decs away and are awaiting the Valentines ones. Various table settings will be displayed in the upcoming weeks ahead of the big event.
Happened to tune in to see Gypsy Lea making HER delicious seafood linguine recipe which has shown once or twice before.
Please if any of you guys make her recipe can you tag her in it. Its really not as difficult as it looks...
Get over yourself Lea ffs!!
Why not just tag the recipe and give credit where it is due. Really pisses me of how she tries to make out she is some big celeb chef yet gets these recipes on google🙄
Let's be honest her cooking skills are pretty dire. Same food week in week out and the majority are ready made from Marks and Spencers and she tries to make them look like her own by halving the meatballs etc lol!
Wonder what tonights offerings will be🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6