Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£60k? Wasn’t he a roustabout so half that max.

I’m assuming that her parents are sliding them a huge wedge from the sale of their old house. Fair enough but that won’t get mentioned on a vlog ?. A pallet of Capri Sun does not pay the bills ?
Yes he was a roustabout, sure he was 2 on 3 off, prob about £200 a day around.

I would think they are moving in with her parents - renting would prob be 3x what their current mortgage was. I’m sure it will be we are saving to get our dream house.

Most of her income comes on the back of Mrs Meldrum, makes sense to push that, to try and get more subs, that means more brands wanting to work with her. That’s how they make there money, plus as said before she’s a moody snotty mare, much easier to disguise on Mrs M than The Vlogs! seems so so odd to delete all the old footage though? And they have not addressed that????

Most of her income comes on the back of Mrs Meldrum, makes sense to push that, to try and get more subs, that means more brands wanting to work with her. That’s how they make there money, plus as said before she’s a moody snotty mare, much easier to disguise on Mrs M than The Vlogs! seems so so odd to delete all the old footage though? And they have not addressed that????
If there's nothing to look back on and no evidence of her moody character she's going to look like the perfect smiley Rebecca on Mrs M not the stressed whingy mother on the Meldrums. Also by just deleting like she has, it will create lots of interaction and intrigue to get a bit of a rise to Mrs M perfect timing for Christmas brand deals and then she'll likely have a drop.

Reactions: 1
If I get time I’ll watch the vlog again. It was the one explaining why he was giving up work or one around that time. He said he earned x amount and she said she earned the same.

And why does he not have a job? It's really odd and strange. I would be embarrassed if my husband was un employed and just played golf every day and followed me around the shops!!! Does she not realise how unrelatable this is to all her viewers.

Why would a man in his 30s think that it’s acceptable to spend his days doing shopping challenges and basically being his wifes lackey . I can’t ever imagine my husband being up for that and nor would I want him to be.

Reactions: 2
Have you heard the way she talks to him in videos?! Literally like a piece of tit. I find it disgusting to think that she orders him around like that in front of the girls. They're growing up to think a man should slave after you and it's awful.

Reactions: 6
Just thinking- won't deleting all their old vlogs have a financial impact? I know YouTube views don't earn that much compared to sponsorship deals etc, but surely deleting the entire back catalogue is like throwing easy money away? I'm sure there must have been some sponsored content on their vlogging channel too (the gifted holidays and trips, if nothing else) so I wonder if that will affect future work.

In an insta story today they are going to buy paint and make a point of saying that all the girls want a soft pink. Is it weird to paint three rooms the same colour? So obviously making a point of them moving to a substantial house.

I think no vlogs will mean that now they don’t have to do packing and moving vlogs and new house yours etc. Perhaps not revealing it’s her parents property or one that her parents own?

And why does he not have a job? It's really odd and strange. I would be embarrassed if my husband was un employed and just played golf every day and followed me around the shops!!! Does she not realise how unrelatable this is to all her viewers.
Yes this!! When lee was off shore and they were just a normal little family other mums had common ground, now they live such a random lifestyle! Also I think she had shown her true colours too many times, she is sullen, she’s moody, it’s her way or the highway. The kids have to fit in with her whether they like it or not, lee too! She’s too fake/gushy/loud in the Mrs M vlogs and on the Meldrums grumpy af! Hate all the pushy A/F clothes, the ads before the vlogs, pushing all the free crap she gets sent as tho she’s doing us a favour! Channel have too many vloggers, it’s so obvious the stuff they are told to flog! Boring!!!

Reactions: 3
Yes this!! When lee was off shore and they were just a normal little family other mums had common ground, now they live such a random lifestyle! Also I think she had shown her true colours too many times, she is sullen, she’s moody, it’s her way or the highway. The kids have to fit in with her whether they like it or not, lee too! She’s too fake/gushy/loud in the Mrs M vlogs and on the Meldrums grumpy af! Hate all the pushy A/F clothes, the ads before the vlogs, pushing all the free crap she gets sent as tho she’s doing us a favour! Channel have too many vloggers, it’s so obvious the stuff they are told to flog! Boring!!!
*channel mum*

I stopped watching her quite a while ago. And then unfollowed on Instagram. I had heard a few things from smaller cm vloggers that Mrs M was a witch. Pushes passed “smaller people” to get to people like zoella.
She comes across as a spoilt little brat with no depth, no substance, no real life experience.
I don’t mind looking at pretty photos, but when someone has no idea what real life is like I can’t be bothered with them.
She’s ungrateful and moans constantly.
I’m surprised she has any friends at all.

I stopped watching her quite a while ago. And then unfollowed on Instagram. I had heard a few things from smaller cm vloggers that Mrs M was a witch. Pushes passed “smaller people” to get to people like zoella.
She comes across as a spoilt little brat with no depth, no substance, no real life experience.
I don’t mind looking at pretty photos, but when someone has no idea what real life is like I can’t be bothered with them.
She’s ungrateful and moans constantly.
I’m surprised she has any friends at all.
Ooh, this is interesting insider knowledge, thanks! She doesn't seem to get together with other CM vloggers very often anymore, even considering the distance.

Talking of Zoella, there was a day last December when the Humdrums decided to take a 'spontaneous' 'last minute' trip down to the Edinburgh Christmas Market (on a school day, of course). Guess who else had publicly stated that they were going to be there that exact day? Zoe, Alfie and co.

It was SO obvious that she was hoping to meet them and I found it hilarious that Zoe etc chose to meet up with another Aberdeenshire vlogging family (The Youngs, who seem lovely) and no sign of the Humdrums.

This was all prior to these gossip threads but I hoped someone else had picked up on it at the time too!

I’m assuming all of the vlogs have been set to private but I don’t understand WHY when they could still be earning money on people going back to watch them, maybe not much but I’m more inclined to believe there’s a reason they all needed to be removed. I saw someone mention it might be to do with the sale of the house? I’m so confused by this but it’s the most interesting thing about the family in a long time ?

Ooh, this is interesting insider knowledge, thanks! She doesn't seem to get together with other CM vloggers very often anymore, even considering the distance.

Talking of Zoella, there was a day last December when the Humdrums decided to take a 'spontaneous' 'last minute' trip down to the Edinburgh Christmas Market (on a school day, of course). Guess who else had publicly stated that they were going to be there that exact day? Zoe, Alfie and co.

It was SO obvious that she was hoping to meet them and I found it hilarious that Zoe etc chose to meet up with another Aberdeenshire vlogging family (The Youngs, who seem lovely) and no sign of the Humdrums.

This was all prior to these gossip threads but I hoped someone else had picked up on it at the time too!
She thought being friends with Louise was going to propel her into the zoella league!!?

She thought being friends with Louise was going to propel her into the zoella league!!?
I think this too I bet Rebecca thought her look was in now shes friends with Louise but Louise is no Zoe and doesn't seem to really improve anybody's channel. Look at Marie bits and clips compared to how being friends with Zoe has helped Marks channel and Alfie who would be in Marcus territory without Zoe

In today's vlog she was complaining that if Kath wasn't at the baby group she would have to mingle with strangers and then corrected herself and said not strangers but not her friends. The woman lives in a village, the same village she has lived in since moving there as a child. How can she be so unsociable? Get off your phone, get your head out of your own bum and make an effort with real people, not the ones on your phone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.