Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, she runs out the house alright! I would not be a bit surprised if the horse riding is discounted for some advertising, she was very open about place and time of her lessons (plus S goes there) yet that was her peeve at the house address being leaked because of safety.!!! Yeah right love! You can’t cope with it being known it was half owned by the council.!

It's shocking how much she is willing to put out there that could potentially risk the safety of the girls, and that is before we get onto her posting footage of Florence dancing around half naked. Nothing is kept private unless is harms her brand.

Yes she’s one of the worst YTuber I know who puts her kids safety low on her list! They live in such a small area and she shows S in her uniform, rainbows uniform and the nights she goes there, also when lee is out the house ( football) all of this is great if you are a freaky stalker!!! And when you have 1000s of randoms watching you I think there is a fair chance one of them is there for the wrong reasons! That’s why the whole house address rant was so laughable! But seriously these poor kids on YT, where are their rights? They are being exploited by the people who should be protecting them.

Reactions: 4
I've discovered if you write a post in response to a comment say you've heard of a quicker site it rhymes with rattle, then post again saying change the R to T it stays up a lot longer.
Petty but I like beating the over zealous mods ?
The funny thing would be if people did leave all or GG and the mods were left with no one to feel superior over ?

Reactions: 1
I'm struggling to hate watch these Muppets now. Lee watching her at the riding lesson is pathetic, wasn't that supposed to be her thing, her time and now she's wanting Florrie to join in ?

And also saving money. Everyone knows horse riding is one of the most expensive hobby gong. Even if it’s just lessons and kit hire.

So she’s soooooo .upset over the house address being exposed ( as half owned by the council ?) but she’s happy to give out the name of the stables where the girls are!?!? Clearly free lessons for advertising them or heavily discounted!!!! They are right tight wads, don’t want spend their money!! That’s why they drag the kids down to London for freebies!!!

So she’s soooooo .upset over the house address being exposed ( as half owned by the council ?) but she’s happy to give out the name of the stables where the girls are!?!? Clearly free lessons for advertising them or heavily discounted!!!! They are right tight wads, don’t want spend their money!! That’s why they drag the kids down to London for freebies!!!
The funny thing is most locals avoid her. Her upper class ways and snobbery isolates her, I doubt many would go or they'll stop going if she's there vlogging. Not everyone in Banchory wants their life online.

Reactions: 3
I often wonder what they are like in real life and what the locals make of them, YT fame....... selling your kids childhood for free crap SMH!!!

Reactions: 2
Locally known posh and no dosh. Wannabe Beckham's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh, so glad I've found a thread on the Humdrums. They do my head in, must be the most boring vloggers around. She's got nothing to say! Her lack of any real life experience really shows now and she's running out of ideas.

Mind you, bland and mundane seems to be what the brands want these days.

Hate the way she films her children. Florrie seems to close down when the camera is on her and Safiya is getting too aware of it and posing. Cannot understand these 'parents' who breach the basic trust of their children by filming them, knowing what the possible consequences could be.

Being thick, bland, and a not very good parent is all you need folks; you too could join the Humdrums and become a Youtube sensation.

Reactions: 5
Has she had her lips done or something? Her mouth seems very tight in her Insta stories this morning.

The Humdrums is brilliant ?

Laughed at the question on insta, Rebecca are you looking to have a career “I already have one creating digital content” is a career ?

I used to like watching Rebecca but the involvement of Lee (the most annoying man on the planet) has just ruined her channel for me. I dont mind watching her videos on MrsM when he isnt there! Just lately though, the past few months, I have slowly been going off Rebecca. I feel like she is being quite fake a lot of the time, pretending to be 'upbeat' 'happy' when you can tell that its abit of an 'act' and I get the feeling she isn't particularly enjoying life and it comes across on camera. I do feel a little sorry for her at times. I think she is a very good mum and treats her children pretty much identical to how I parent mine. I think she should vlog alot more and Lee should do things behind the scenes...does anyone want to see a man clearing up/playing golf?? I know I dont!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her insta live earlier? It was awful... just filming Poppy who was clearly distressed instead of putting her bloody phone down and parenting. Honestly made me feel sick.

Absolutely love 'The Humdrums'. Genius.

Lately I've been struggling to drift off. I discovered this lady's latest cleaning video. Best sleep I've had in a long time.

They are stopping adding content to the meldrums channel and just Mrs Meldrum. Demonetised? For not enough views maybe?
Who wants to guess why. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.