Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's vlog she was complaining that if Kath wasn't at the baby group she would have to mingle with strangers and then corrected herself and said not strangers but not her friends. The woman lives in a village, the same village she has lived in since moving there as a child. How can she be so unsociable? Get off your phone, get your head out of your own bum and make an effort with real people, not the ones on your phone.
She’s above them though don’t you know!!! Used to be a SAHM with an off shore husband, living in her shared
Ownership house......now she’s a famous youtuber!! Can’t mingle with the local peasants!!!

Banchory has quite a few affluent people living there and Mrs M isn't one of them, she's a jumped up spoilt brat. She's often spoken about for living champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they are having relationship problems, seems odd they are making a few big changes at once.

Maybe they are having relationship problems, seems odd they are making a few big changes at once.
She read Spark Joy, it's all to do with positivity and peace according to her. New home, new start, new content and she wants to regain some privacy for the girls.
I doubt it is relationship problems, Lee's leash is quite short, he gets to play golf and occasionally football that's it. I can imagine her being jealous of him getting more attention though and cutting him out to ensure the spotlight stayed on her.
He's lost his balls and will just say yes to her demands because he enjoys his lazy lifestyle pretending to be in the elite at Kippie.
I give it until end of Oct and the girls will be used at least once a week to plug Christmas toys, clothes, crafts in a "daily routine" or must have best sellers upload.

Reactions: 1
I agree with the above post, the girls will be back being exploited! This has been done I think on the advice of channel mum or another mum vlogger, it’s all to get her channel to 100000 subs! Once there I bet they either bring back ( by popular demand ?) or up the vlogs on her channel. This is all about what’s best for her channel, nothing to do with the kids safety, if she needed to read here to realise how unsafe she is for the info she puts out then she has zero mothering instincts. I’m dying at all of you who live near her who are spilling the beans!! So funny!!!

Am I the only snowflake around that gets offended with the "solo parenting" comments? "Mrs M aced solo parenting today and everywhere is spotless"

She had the children on her own for a few hours, escaped to mummy and daddy, put poppy to sleep and banished the girls to their room while she cleaned. She's more a cleaner than a parent imo.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only snowflake around that gets offended with the "solo parenting" comments? "Mrs M aced solo parenting today and everywhere is spotless"

She had the children on her own for a few hours, escaped to mummy and daddy, put poppy to sleep and banished the girls to their room while she cleaned. She's more a cleaner than a parent imo.
Yeah I find it weird because its not as if she's a single parent...its like when people say a dad is 'babysitting' the kids.

Yeah I find it weird because its not as if she's a single parent...its like when people say a dad is 'babysitting' the kids.
I don't know if it's the way they say it or because we never actually see her "parent" the girls. It annoys me so much.
She's always shopping, walking or cleaning. The only time I've seen her play with the girls is in sponsored ads or the day she organised jigsaws. The girls seem to enjoy crafts but again she only joins them if it's plugging channel mum ideas.

Reactions: 2
I

I find it quite worrying that someone who isn't even thirty yet is so obsessed with cleaning. God, in my twenties you'd be lucky if you could find a clean cup in my house. I was far too busy enjoying my life to worry about mopping my floor. Mrs M is going to look back on her spotless (quite frankly boring house) and wished that she has spent more quality time with her children. It appears a very sterile, dull household to me

Reactions: 3
I

I find it quite worrying that someone who isn't even thirty yet is so obsessed with cleaning. God, in my twenties you'd be lucky if you could find a clean cup in my house. I was far too busy enjoying my life to worry about mopping my floor. Mrs M is going to look back on her spotless (quite frankly boring house) and wished that she has spent more quality time with her children. It appears a very sterile, dull household to me
In my home I have 3 children, I repeat I have 3 children. (Another annoying thing Mrs M does.) When age 1 and 2 are napping I spend time with my teen or admittedly I have a 10 minute tidy up and get a hot coffee to have while catching up on Tattle, call friends or plan shopping.
The main cleaning is done in an evening when they go to bed or when they're at nursery after my night shifts then I sleep. Time playing, learning and having fun is more important to me than ensuring my cushions are plumped up and the sink being clear of dishes.

In my home I have 3 children, I repeat I have 3 children. (Another annoying thing Mrs M does.) When age 1 and 2 are napping I spend time with my teen or admittedly I have a 10 minute tidy up and get a hot coffee to have while catching up on Tattle, call friends or plan shopping.
The main cleaning is done in an evening when they go to bed or when they're at nursery after my night shifts then I sleep. Time playing, learning and having fun is more important to me than ensuring my cushions are plumped up and the sink being clear of dishes.
Your house sounds as busy as mine I have 2 teens and a 10year old and its constant washing,cleaning working but I also have a nice balance of talking to my teens 9a girl and a boy)and the youngest one (another boy) loves cuddle time with mum and mumloves it too, there is a girlIknow whohas six children and they are likethe vontrapps all immaculate, she gets up at 5 to wash and iron their clothes, her partner works away and shes never worked a day in her life her career is having children, but shes constantly posting pics of an immaculate house,and equally adorable but immaculate kids, God knows what she must think ofme , not a scarp ofmakeup, breakfast dishes stillin the sink untilI get home from the school run and the boys just about having a wash, but I wouldnt swap my life for hers,Im very blessed and happy

Can’t go horse riding because she’s pulled her back......spends the day cleaning cupboards!!!!?

Cleaning again...
Her life seems constant cleaning, gin and brand deals.

Another one I used to like but went off quick. Seemed to always be moaning about how busy her life is. I was like cry me a river! I was a single mum to 4, working full time and at times also doing cleaning work part time when I needed to save up for something. She just seems to have it all so easy to me.

Also the way she was with Safiyah really bugged me. She always seems to be irritated by her. The baby voice for Poppy was like nails on a blackboard and I had to unsubscribe

Cleaning again...
Her life seems constant cleaning, gin and brand deals.
She’s trying to jump on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon a lot of the Mum vloggers are. I’ve noticed since this whole hinch craze every video going up from mummy vloggers or insta story is now about cleaning

There was an article on Mail On Line about how cleaning vlogs are now more popular than beauty vlogs. The very next day Mrs Meldrum is cleaning and even tagging this Mrs Hitch in her stories. It is all so very obvious. No originality at all.

What is Mrs Hitch, is it a new concept of cleaning? I tried looking for the channel on youtube but all I got was a load of small youtubers holding up cleaning products and pulling stupid faces for a thumb nail.

Am I missing out? :ROFLMAO:

What is Mrs Hitch, is it a new concept of cleaning? I tried looking for the channel on youtube but all I got was a load of small youtubers holding up cleaning products and pulling stupid faces for a thumb nail.

Am I missing out? :ROFLMAO:
No idea - she looks like another one of those Instagram “influencers”. Cleaning like it’s a new fecking concept!! Who would want to live in ammonia cottage, that is multi of shades of grey.

Mrs Meldrum showing her true bitchy self on instastories. Moaning about Safiya "micro-managing" Florrie during play.
She needs to look closely at how she interacts with Safiya to see the poor girl has grown up being micro managed and is behaving like her mother!

Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum showing her true bitchy self on instastories. Moaning about Safiya "micro-managing" Florrie during play.
She needs to look closely at how she interacts with Safiya to see the poor girl has grown up being micro managed and is behaving like her mother!
She doesn't even bother to hide the fact she finds Safiyah annoying. All sing-song, hapoy to Florrie and Poppy and then snappy and rude to Safiyah. No wonder the poor kid wants to spend more time at her grandparents house. The child is crying out for some love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.