Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea - she looks like another one of those Instagram “influencers”. Cleaning like it’s a new fecking concept!! Who would want to live in ammonia cottage, that is multi of shades of grey.
? she’s an insta influencer who’s managed to get a huge following. She gets high of zaflora fumes. I think a lot of these speed clean mums have got there nose out joint because of her

Reactions: 2
I've just watched some of Mrs Hinch. I'm dreading Mrs M for next few weeks. All content will likely be courtesy of her and the September favourites will include a gadget for cleaning plug holes and a minky sponge with soda crystals from home bargains ?

Channel mum vloggers are dying a slow death in my opinion...they are just not relatable anymore. I started watching mrs m when lee worked offshore and found her easy to watch but now lee doesn't 'work' I just find them very unrealistic. If you look back at her old vids 2016 etc she came across a much happier person.

Channel mum has become Qvc on YouTube. It's lots of ads and staged family life. It became saturated with wannabe SJs and Inghams expecting money free products and exposure.

Reactions: 4
To be fair Mrs Meldrum was zofloring her house to death way before Mrshinch. But I do think a lot OF the channel mum lot are very samey.....ie, Mrs Meldrum, Emily Norris, mummy daddy me etc etc. They definately go for a particular type !, by the was doesn't Mrs hunch deserve her own section ?

Reactions: 1
I am so bothered by how she treats safiyah :/
This might be trivial but I remember one time in one of those baby names videos she even mentioned that she actually doesn’t really like the name safiyah like she used to and was trying to say that she probably should have named her Sofia. I’m sorry but who says that about the name of their child?? The child becomes the name you give them and it seemed odd to me that she said that. I could never make such comment regarding the name of my child. It’s little things like that that really make me think that she’s got some deep issues where she is genuinely annoyed by safiyah, idk. It just hurts my heart when I see how she snaps at her all the freaking time.

Safiya is a product of Rebecca’s parenting, no wonder she is such a worried little thing! Mrs M seems manic one moment, all happy happy for the camera and then back to her grumpy snappy self. Safyia seems such a sad little soul, never quite knowing whether Rebecca is happy with her! I wonder what lees family/mum think of Rebecca.

I see that on The Meldrum channel that the Summer Party Vlog is back up!! Obviously PayPal wasn’t impressed that they she had removed it.

Channel mum vloggers are dying a slow death in my opinion...they are just not relatable anymore. I started watching mrs m when lee worked offshore and found her easy to watch but now lee doesn't 'work' I just find them very unrealistic. If you look back at her old vids 2016 etc she came across a much happier person.
I’ve been thinking the same, I started watching some of them a good few years ago when I had my first child. And the content these women are producing is just a load of crap there like qvc presenters. I’m actually friends with some one who was on channel Mum and she left as the the companies and products she was told to push just didn’t sit right with her. Secondly she’s mixed race with an autistic son. So she felt like she didn’t fit in to there stepford wife image

I'm so glad someone else has mentioned how she treats Safiyah to the other two!! I knew I wasn't imagining it, poor little thing.

Any thoughts on her supermarket clothes haul? Why is she so obsessed with her vans? Are they this winter's must have like her pony skin boots?

Any thoughts on her supermarket clothes haul? Why is she so obsessed with her vans? Are they this winter's must have like her pony skin boots?
I couldn't be bothered to watch it but let me guess 'lots of cozy, chunky knits' which she will wear oversized and be pulling the cuffs over her knuckles? Did she mention how she loves this time of year. Yawn, yawn

The only bit I liked about it was the dog!! The posing at the end was weird and uncomfortable to watch, she could have voiced over a bit or spoke about the clothes when on like how she managed to squeeze in to the trousers, (Not body shaming but they didn’t look comfortable on). The black and white blouse with embroidery- just no. Tbh hated everything she bought the skirt was ok but more for summer, definitely not for the damp grey Aberdeenshire weather!!

The vans.... the are not “edgy” and certainly not when you pull the laces so tight you are nearly tripping over them when tied.

Attachments

I couldn't be bothered to watch it but let me guess 'lots of cozy, chunky knits' which she will wear oversized and be pulling the cuffs over her knuckles? Did she mention how she loves this time of year. Yawn, yawn
Yes! Shes an 8 or 10 but brought 14's on some items as she likes them bigger.

The posing at the end was weird and uncomfortable to watch, she could have voiced over a bit or spoke about the clothes when on
The posing was awful. I think she has watched Kerry Whelpdale, her clothes hauls and try on' s are similar to what Reb did.
I don't get the skirt or the way she walked in it. She's a mummy vlogger not modelling for a joules ad.

A lurker here. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but they have bought a house in the £550,000+ price range so money is no issue for these two child exploiters.It is so sad to be that financially secure and still feel the need to sell your children for an easy life.Be an ‘online digital content creator’ but leave your children out of it. Everybody in their ‘village’ thinks they are trash.

A lurker here. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but they have bought a house in the £550,000+ price range so money is no issue for these two child exploiters.It is so sad to be that financially secure and still feel the need to sell your children for an easy life.Be an ‘online digital content creator’ but leave your children out of it. Everybody in their ‘village’ thinks they are trash.
It will be fairly easy to work out which one they've brought in the recently sold list. I'd guess Lodge area.

Really!! Did they win the Lottery!! Their council tax will be higher that their mortgage in their cutrrent half owned council house, that Rebs has been to embarrassed to admit. Obv bank of mum n dad offered the mortgage doubt any other company would touch them with the accounts she has.

They have defo had some money given/inheritance/payout then.! I can’t see how what she earns can pay for that.! And even if they made some money on their current home it’s nowhere near enough to make that jump without a large sum coming from somewhere else.

If this is the content we can expect from her channel. Supermarket clothing hauls with her little puppy husband pushing the pram.
I have no words

Also, shows how utterly spoiled/out of touch she is with the majority of people who follow her, she loaned and said her current house was still too small despite the alterations they had made. So many were saying they’d give anything to have her currrnt home. She needs to be careful, she’s becoming like Anna SJ! And that’s not a compliment!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.