Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be struggling for content - August favourites- it’s not even the end of August yet!!
She's become so predictable. She'll be speed cleaning and organising her bedroom for the house move next. Then a How to brush curly hair..

Reactions: 3
School morning routine? How many of those has she done? Loads im sure.

Her routine isn’t even realistic as most people only have one parent around as the other has gone to work. Or even both are racing to get ready for work as well as get the children to breakfast club or school so they can get tk work on time.

It always struck me as they must get up really early as they always seem to spend hours getting ready. We are up and out of the house all showered and breakfasted within an hour.

Reactions: 2
A manky old brush in the August favourites and the rest of the crap was no doubt “gifted”. I think she needs to have a break and come up with some interesting ideas on her own instead of always asking her fans for content.

She claimed there was no obligation to film the free trip to gleneagles so why didn’t she put the camera away and have some private family time?

Firstly thank you to a fellow GGer who directed me over here!? Oh The Meldrums!!! Used to like Rebecca back in the day when she was a SAHM and Lee was off shore, she was quite real and didn’t try to make everything quite so perfect, however now she seems fake and almost manic a lot of the time. She seems very spoiled now, she wanted a third baby so they had one, now she moans and leaves Lee with all three whilst she has ‘me time’, she wanted to move, now she’s feeling low as the reality of what she has done is hitting home! Seriously, the house they have is lovely, they could have bought more of it and added to it, it has a big garden and I know backs into a road but it is plenty big enough, they have great neighbours aswell which actually is really nice to have. The whole shared equity fiasco told me everything I needed to know about her, it’s all showing off and image! If they owned that house outright she would have been directing everyone over to rightmove to look at how much it was worth!! She has never cared about her privacy and if she cared at all about her children’s they would not be on the internet on a public channel, their childhood being shown to every stranger/ perv out there!

Reactions: 7
I did leave a post on the Meldrum thread about here, had to be careful not to say Tattle as they delete posts about Tattle within minutes!

Wtf... does his brother stay in town?? Can’t see many Just Eat places delivering to Banchory. Makes a change from Hello fresh I suppose!!
The flats looked like City Centre. It looked like a main route into town as they walked to it.

Reactions: 1
Just checked They were walking on the Gallogate just along from the pay&display car park towards broad street.

Pathetic they were in town - go out for a meal!! But no need to make some money promoting an app!

Just checked They were walking on the Gallogate just along from the pay&display car park towards broad street.

Pathetic they were in town - go out for a meal!! But no need to make some money promoting an app!
Sad she can't see family without thinking of work. She's used Lee's brother, had no interest in their "cute" flat. It was beneath her standards. It was all for getting paid from an app she will never use.

I was directed to her fabulous instagram feed...
it looks like someone took her home made puréed butternut squash baby food and smeared it all over her #spon #ad #productplacement absolutely, perfectly wonderful family life. ?

I did leave a post on the Meldrum thread about here, had to be careful not to say Tattle as they delete posts about Tattle within minutes!
I posted a link to tattle, it got deleted with a "this really has to stop now" I mean does it? what is that even supposed to mean? I feel like a naughty child. I'm on my final warning for a ban. If it wasn't running so slow with such terrible mods I wouldnt have the need to

Was bored and watched one of their vlogs... It has been a good 6 months since I last watched her. She looks so different to me but I can't work out why and it's not her hair being darker. Something with her face?

On a side note, can we have a thread on instagrammers please? That farmers wife is getting on my tits. She is such a desperate suck up it's actually quite sad!

I unfollowed the farmers wife she’s even more sick making than the meldrums. The difference being they do have a lovely life living on a huge farm etc.

I posted a link to tattle, it got deleted with a "this really has to stop now" I mean does it? what is that even supposed to mean? I feel like a naughty child. I'm on my final warning for a ban. If it wasn't running so slow with such terrible mods I wouldnt have the need to
I've discovered if you write a post in response to a comment say you've heard of a quicker site it rhymes with rattle, then post again saying change the R to T it stays up a lot longer.
Petty but I like beating the over zealous mods ?

So she lets poppy sleep because she wants a shower and is then buggering off out for the night....can you imagine if lee did that.!! The face on her when he had a hangover.!

Reactions: 4
Why is she pushing this horse riding thing so much I get the feeling S is a little under whelmed. Also I’m tonight’s vlog Florence is filming S and she gets annoyed and tells her to stop! That was very telling, first of Florence wouldn’t have just picked up the camera and shoved it in her sisters face, she’s obviously been told by them to do that. Second it makes me think how many times do the kids get annoyed with being filmed and they sadly have to put up and shut up. Thirdly why would you leave that clip in. It’s not cute it’s not funny. The house chat is boring you can tell there doing it for dramatic effect. They’ve either got a rental house lined up or they have found a house. Can you imagine the click bait tittles that are to come with this house tit

The horse riding is her time for herself yet she drags the whole family along...so it's a hobby she can use as content more like.

The editing on their videos is so poor. The content seems to be a constant loop of Primark haul, speed clean, day in the life, family routine...so dull.

Ole Mrs M definitely has double standards on going out. She was so pissed with Lee and his hangover yet she sprints out of the house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.