Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnail for her latest what I wore in a week video. It’s hideous. How did she think that was a good look to put on the Internet? Her hair is a birds nest

Reactions: 1
The thumbnail for her latest what I wore in a week video. It’s hideous. How did she think that was a good look to put on the Internet? Her hair is a birds nest
I think she purposely did it to get comments as she was passive aggressive about the look on Instagram, claiming the look divided opinion but she doesn't care what others think she likes it and the glasses are here to stay. Mrs M seems to love asking for opinions and when a "negative nancy" comes along she thrives on being a drama queen spouting positivity quotes and claiming it's unfair to comment negatively, gaining many more ego boosting we love you Mrs M posts ?

I stopped following her when she put a post on Facebook saying that she only lets her kids wear clothes with characters on them on nursery days (just looked it up, that was actually back in 2015!). I don't know why it grated on me so much, I just remember thinking she was such a stuck up hole for saying it that I've never forgotten it!

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her when she put a post on Facebook saying that she only lets her kids wear clothes with characters on them on nursery days (just looked it up, that was actually back in 2015!). I don't know why it grated on me so much, I just remember thinking she was such a stuck up hole for saying it that I've never forgotten it!
Wtf really? That's so stupid and kind of sad. I was obsessed with fancy dress stuff as a kid, so often my parents would just let me wear them as 'regular' clothes out and about. Not the most practical, but I appreciated it. I can't imagine forcing stick rules on what your kids wear.

Wow. My children are often in character clothing! My oldest loved Hello Kitty, my younger two Peppa pig and Paw Patrol. It's not an everyday thing but it's part of their own character development to wear clothes they love. No wonder safiya appears unhappy at times, the poor child is suffocated in her mother's bubble of frills, tutus and floral!

Reactions: 4
Apparently they've even gone as far as deleting ALL the old vlogs on The Humdrums channel? Something has definitely happened... you wouldn't do that just because making new ones doesn't 'bring joy' anymore. And it clearly isn't just to safeguard the kids if they'll still be on Mrs M videos and insta.

SURELY Lee will have to get a job now, how can they possibly justify both being at home so that Reb can work 'full time' on pushing out 3 or 4 identikit videos per week? Seems like very strange timing considering the house move.

I woke up towards the end of the vlogg and she was asking viewers for video ideas. I know a lot of 'creators' do this however she genuinely looked like she needed help.

This cleaning timelapse was hilarious. It's mainly her out of shot.

1536601608291.png

Apparently they've even gone as far as deleting ALL the old vlogs on The Humdrums channel? Something has definitely happened... you wouldn't do that just because making new ones doesn't 'bring joy' anymore. And it clearly isn't just to safeguard the kids if they'll still be on Mrs M videos and insta.

SURELY Lee will have to get a job now, how can they possibly justify both being at home so that Reb can work 'full time' on pushing out 3 or 4 identikit videos per week? Seems like very strange timing considering the house move.
Big turn around from the humdrums earlier in the day they were editing the vlog an hour later no more vlogs and put on private all their old vlogs.

Is this to do with channel mum telling them to stop daily vlogging?? With all the carry on with the inghams. Bit of a weird turn around in an hour, from editing to deleting every old video.

Attachments

Hmm, very odd.
I wonder if their meeting with the bank that she spoke about the other week didn’t go well and Lee has to get a job rather than play golf / be annoying?
No new house, no new content for blogs either ?‍♀

At the start of the Raw Day in the life of a family of 5 (Bit of a mouthful that) vlogg on her channel she says 'So I just asked on Instagram what everyone wants to see me film and loads and loads of people said we love Mr Meldrum but we would like a day of just you and the girls'

Sounds like a massive hint that people are not interested in the husband. Did she start vlogging and then he quit his job to become a vlogger, Why is the husband not working if they don't have many subs?

Is she that lazy that she asks her followers what to film that day?

I'm very confused on the feasibility of their lifestyle.

She Google's her name and regularly reads posts about herself. Mrs M is boring. You can look back on a vlog from 12 months ago and almost guarantee it will be a speed clean or Primark haul.

The Meldrums vlogs were exactly the same, every week rainbows, smoked mackerel and chips, curry night, golf, football, jazzercise (until she got bored of it) Gin, fake laughs, waking poppy from a nap, swimming then a woodland walk and kippie lodge for cake.
The holiday vlogs were long drawn out adverts except for Tenerife that showed her true colours, moody stuck up cow the whole week because no kids club to dump and run.

It's about time she had a revamp and actually thought about her content rather than repeat the same old cycle of haul, speed clean, day in life, sponsored ad, monthly favourite, what I wore, poppy monthly update.

Well if she does read here and maybe did stop and think about her kids safety ( I doubt it tho) then good.! She puts out far too much info about her kids! There are proper freaks out there!

I think her views will go down. So many seem to prefer the vlogs to her crap ads and cleaning.
Agreed. Although Mrs M gets more views and has more subs, I think she's probably underestimated the amount of people who follow her just because the girls are cute. There must be a handful of younger followers who found her via Louise and enjoyed the vlogs but will have no interest in the Channel Mum influenced content on Mrs M.

Seems a very strange thing to do and to delete/private all the old content.

I can’t inagine that they would be offered a mortgage for anywhere near the amount that they would like even if lee was earning £50k. In an interview when he was leaving. I’m sure they said/himted that they both earned £60k ish each!! But as Mrs Meldrum is now a limited company and account are viewable publicly that can be see to be clearly untrue.

Looking at their social blade - I don’t think The meldrums is making much money even with the small amount of effort they put in, her own channel is dire. Lee really need to go get a job now, in another year F will be at school all day, how much golf and swimming at Kippie Lodge can he do.

I'm wondering if they haven't found a house, having to move into Mummy and Daddy's and they've said no daily vlogging in our home.

I have to smile Louise Pentland said all the mummy vloggers will have this jumper...today Mrs M is wearing it.

Reactions: 3
£60k? Wasn’t he a roustabout so half that max.

I’m assuming that her parents are sliding them a huge wedge from the sale of their old house. Fair enough but that won’t get mentioned on a vlog ?. A pallet of Capri Sun does not pay the bills ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.