Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#100 Mrs Meldrum a moon face with a glow, Sign up to me, my fizzy stick‘s do help! My hair is worse than my parenting..which says a lot, thank god for pat who does the lot!

Reactions: 2
Mrs Meldrum #100 100 threads and the witch ain’t done, not while she’s flogging Arbonne

*this is part of someone’s suggestion for the last thread, I just can’t remember who
I think that was me. How about “she had 99 threads and she wasn’t done, will she make it now to 101? Happy 100th Beggy”
We were worried around thread 88 but we knew she could do it. 🥳👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Mrs Meldrum #100 moon cups and glow sticks, extensions on mutton......sing along! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Meldrum #100 Tales of the matted merkin and the phantom period pain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion * Arbonne crap makes Begs “glowing” & tit, but now on her period she’s again just a pr*ck.

Reactions: 5
Mrs Meldrum #100

Bastard (adj.): Defines more than just the 15 tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20201219-074839_Instagram.jpg

See if I showed up to my parents on Christmas day with pork scratching for my dad I'd be told to leave 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.