Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she missed a day out trampolining with her daughter because of period pains?!? I get that some people have terrible problems, but based on the fact I can’t recall her mentioning it before, and the fact she doesn’t really like to do anything with her kids, I’m not sure how genuine that is...!? Also, surely she could pop some pain and go along as a spectator, at least? 🤯

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she missed a day out trampolining with her daughter because of period pains?!? I get that some people have terrible problems, but based on the fact I can’t recall her mentioning it before, and the fact she doesn’t really like to do anything with her kids, I’m not sure how genuine that is...!? Also, surely she could pop some pain and go along as a spectator, at least? 🤯
Exactly, I have completely debilitating periods i completely pour and the pain stops me getting up/standing up but this happens every month and everyone around me knows it happens every month its not just something I dreampt up one month to get out of taking my child somewhere

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest guyyyyyysssssss

she ain’t on her period.

Another load of made up codswallop she’s posted for content and to get out of spending time with her daughter. If you were actually that sore and feeling that rough you wouldn’t be standing there taking umpteen photos of yourself.

she’s a lying pig.

Reactions: 13
She just wanted to stay home with the dog, funny how she's buzzing about a 'date night' when she's in sooo much pain and only going cause we are headed for tier 3 tomorrow. No idea why as her and pat usually get the 5pm slot for dinner and are home by 7pm and they hardly even drink. Load of crap!

Reactions: 10
Wow! I mentioned upthread that I was invited (without knowing where I was going) to a recruitment night and the crowd scenes at the beginning are accurate. They are all whipped up to a trance like state.
She has no idea what she’s walking into, blinded by the 💰

I had to laugh when this Vlogger mentioned the embarrassment of the spouse having to go back to work
Yip, reminded me on a certain someone 😉

Reactions: 3
She says they have the downstairs as they want it and are really happy with it. A murder downstairs is not my idea of a happy home 😞

Reactions: 9
She just wanted to stay home with the dog, funny how she's buzzing about a 'date night' when she's in sooo much pain and only going cause we are headed for tier 3 tomorrow. No idea why as her and pat usually get the 5pm slot for dinner and are home by 7pm and they hardly even drink. Load of crap!
If they even went anywhere.. I call BS. She’s been to active on stories for them to have gone out.. where’s her usual needing a pee outfit swipe up pre date post.. she’s slipping on the aff links today 🤣

Reactions: 5
Was bastard her word of the day today?

It was shite the other day when it was all about the coffee machine...

downstairs completely to our taste - still filters the duck out her “adult living room” 🧐

Reactions: 7
Wasn't Kazza meant to get home today? No mention of that at all, self centred cow.

Also - CLEAN YOUR BASTARD HEARTH. IT'S NAE DIFFICULT.

Reactions: 11
If her mum is in hospital, who’s watched the kids to allow date night? Not that I care, I just enjoy her tripping up in herself up with her fibs!

Reactions: 9
Been too busy as of late to post, but been skimming over the comments now snd then. She’s really bugged me today about her period pain. I can assure you we’d have known about that issue long before now. She’d have vlogged the life out of that every month on how she suffers. All I can say is poor show Rebecca. You couldn’t go with poppy today yet managed to prance around insta like a prat as per usual when seemingly feeling so unwell.
Anyhows. Tempted to answer the paint colour as Chernobyl green 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been too busy as of late to post, but been skimming over the comments now snd then. She’s really bugged me today about her period pain. I can assure you we’d have known about that issue long before now. She’d have vlogged the life out of that every month on how she suffers. All I can say is poor show Rebecca. You couldn’t go with poppy today yet managed to prance around insta like a prat as per usual when seemingly feeling so unwell.
Anyhows. Tempted to answer the paint colour as Chernobyl green 🤣🤣
I wanted to answer the paint question with 'fish tank algae' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Meldrum #100 - tit hair extensions and a knobby new kitchen

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something? Is a period not something that most women get every.single.month??

I took my 3 year old trampolining whilst 39 weeks pregnant. That was a test of my pelvic floor, let me tell you 😅 But I wanted my daughter to have a good time, so I did it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.