Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are her viewers going to see that she’s the Banchory version of Delboy, desperately trying to sell them crap. The desperation for money is crystal clear. As for Arbonne don’t get me started on that crap. Was given samples a few years back and went straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was struggling to think of a gift to buy for a family member, the last person I would ask for advice would be Rebecca bastarding Meldrum. Honestly 🙄 Do the stupid sheep really thing she genuinely wants to help? Surely they can see it’s just a way to make her money? Idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was struggling to think of a gift to buy for a family member, the last person I would ask for advice would be Rebecca bastarding Meldrum. Honestly 🙄 Do the stupid sheep really thing she genuinely wants to help? Surely they can see it’s just a way to make her money? Idiots
Unless it’s all the tattle bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There really needs to be something done about being able to earn money on swipes ups, especially on things that a person has never used or seen. I find it offensive.

Reactions: 28
There really needs to be something done about being able to earn money on swipes ups, especially on things that a person has never used or seen. I find it offensive.
Most people don’t know they earn money. My husband had no clue

Reactions: 6
The bit about the affiliate link swipe ups that really gets on my goat is that these influencers aren’t transparent that unless you clear your cookies, they’ll earn from all your purchases on that site for the next 30 days. And don’t get me started on affiliate linking from small businesses on the likes of Etsy 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What a massive, sneaky tw*t, aff-linking JL and CT knowing that many of her followers will be buying last minute bits and pieces from expensive shops like that... she honestly makes me sick, I don’t know how she can look at herself in the mirror. Well actually I do, and it’s because she’s a hideous person with no morals... 🤯

Reactions: 15
Why would anyone take advice from her? Her ideas are crap and these ones are just stocking fillers! I’ve got my dad some whiskey, socks, a new mug, sweets, chocolates, little bits from my kids, Then a joint Present for him and my mum. Pork scratchings 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
Wonder why she isn’t recommending the amazing fabulous life changin arbonne products for presents . Oh yes because she can’t affiliate link them. Those pay more than mlm commissions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow, that BBC documentary on MLMs was an eye opener! Thanks for recommending 👍

Begsy has received a party package in advance of 'the bestest' friends annual party, this year by zoom. Its going to be shite, I can tell. There's no cereal box for games. 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, that BBC documentary on MLMs was an eye opener! Thanks for recommending 👍

Begsy has received a party package in advance of 'the bestest' friends annual party, this year by zoom. Its going to be shite, I can tell. There's no cereal box for games. 😭
no cereal box game and no heads down thumbs up. Bloody Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she was never teetotal. She only said that because at the time a lot of people on tattle were mentioning how much she seemed to drink/act drunk.
And it was all attention seeking during those days before the month or week off that she had.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.