Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? Is a period not something that most women get every.single.month??

I took my 3 year old trampolining whilst 39 weeks pregnant. That was a test of my pelvic floor, let me tell you 😅 But I wanted my daughter to have a good time, so I did it.
I’d have probably pissed myself ......mum of 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bailing on a day out with P that she (apparently) planned as a special treat then posing for pics on Instagram, walking the dog and looking forward to a ‘date night’ is another level of low for her. Poor wee Poppy but she probably had a better time with her dad.

Reactions: 23
Never ever heard her moan about period pains before... I wonder if Arbollocks does a fizzy stick that cures it and she’s setting up her next ad.

CALLED IT.
Incorrect, in an undeclared ad for a menstrual cup she said IT reduced her period pain!!

Reactions: 3
If she’s really in so so much pain then that would have actually been the perfect time to put on a pair of the leggings of dreams (swipe up!), make a hot cup of tea, hot water bottle and rest on the sofa with a blanket and the dog- not put on a tight pair of jeans and spend ages posing for the gram 🤯

Reactions: 20
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than putting on tight jeans (yes beggy, they’re tight on you) while on my period. But then again, I also couldn’t imagine bailing on my child, being a racist and also being sucked into the MLM cult world. Maybe the period bloat is why her face looks super puffy, nope it was the Doritos that act as lip fillers

Reactions: 22
Right so I have just started my period I got three night busy night shifts starting tonight does that mean I can phone in sick......... she really is a waste of space!! Nope I will take pain killers like anyone else and just crack on!! Because my patients and fellow staff members need me!’ Poor poppy your daughter if more important she wasted on you!!!

Reactions: 18
Christ, what a twit!! Those mirror selfie’s and boomerangs make me feel sick, it’s every bleeping day! If she was chocolate etc etc 🙄

Reactions: 16
I mean, of course she’s feeling better, she’s got the gym and a lunch date today. No kids to fake illness for today.....🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Does she not have any pals? Seems to walk “Bertie boy” by herself all the time...advertising that she’s alone on the woods seems a bit unsafe to me 🤔

Reactions: 4
I get horrific period pains the pill helps as I know exactly what day I am due on , I get the runs and puke ever time I never book anything around my period as it would bepointess even our holidays are planned around it , even after having a baby my Labour was easy apart from getting the head out we are not having no more as I am having a hysterectomy privately as trying to look after my son when on is torture I bleed so heavy I have to wear tenna pants sometimes 2 pairs at a time everyone knows this I work as a mobile hairdresser so I take 3 days a month off that's how bad it is but never hear Becca once mention painful or heavy bleeding she is a horrible liar

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #100 100 threads and the witch ain’t done, not while she’s flogging Arbonne

*this is part of someone’s suggestion for the last thread, I just can’t remember who

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.