Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they gonna leave poppy home alone at 16 so they can go on holiday? If she's anything like her mother she will have her 19 year old boyfriend round for a holiday too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I zoomed in and it's not her. But in other news wtf does this Ashley one look like? And she's into that moon bollocks too! 🤪
They just must have the same up line then. All these arbonne bots look the same! Don’t even think about joining if you don’t have long rats tails and and an mlm hat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched about 20 minutes of one of the YT videos about Arbonne and basically they said that the whole “positivity” thing is what they are told to be like and that If someone fails it’s because they weren’t trying hard enough! So that’s what the whole ball grabbing thing is about. She has most definitely drunk the kool-aid and is part of the cult.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m fairly certain I wouldn’t be seeing my (old-ish) mother on Christmas Day if she’d just had a heart attack, regardless of whether I was ‘allowed’ or not 🤯 They’re nuts

Reactions: 13
She’s an utter hole. She has disabled replies to her stories (at least I don’t have the ability to respond) as I was going to respond with something ‘strongly worded’.
Guessing she’s not going to be trying to recruit on insta tonight then as she has fully disabled comments for her stories.

• Wow
That room looks awful, nothing goes! Grey carpet, dark dingy walls, orange woodwork, beigey curtains. It's a right mess. As for the crappy TV cabinet. 🙄

Reactions: 12
That room looks awful, nothing goes! Grey carpet, dark dingy walls, orange woodwork, beigey curtains. It's a right mess. As for the crappy TV cabinet. 🙄
Her whole house is just a whole heap of mismatched gifted tit that looks like it’s come out my gran’s house or the 1990’s. The decor bores me senseless. In fact looking at her notes me senseless she’s like a Laura Ashley model an old woman in a young woman’s body.

Reactions: 13
Why is it when these influencers get extensions, they all become obsessed with twiddling thurr hurr? It's so gross! Stop making it more greasy by putting your grabby-grubby paws through it!! Infuriating. Horrible habit. Always think it looks very self-centred when people fiddling with their hair :rolleyes:

STOP TOUCHING IT FFS!
I have never laughed harder at a set of screen shots lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she blocked comments/replies tonight?
Because she can't let any negativity or just polite reasonable questions stop her.
Shes manic she is today. That's a lot if meat ordered fir Christmas who says she doesn't like taste if meat and is practically teetotal vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I want to know is where’s the AD? Not on any stories and she’s advertising her own deal!!!! 🤬 ( only the very end talking about her crew). Who do we report too?
A
What I want to know is where’s the AD? Not on any stories and she’s advertising her own deal!!!! 🤬 ( only the very end talking about her crew). Who do we report too?
the dsa who regulate these MLMs the ASA and arbornne. She’s not even made it clear on her profile she’s a rep. Sneaky witch has gone public to line her pockets again!

Reactions: 9
she has form for this kind of juvenile claptrap, she acts like this when she’s on one of her manic up episodes - all giddy and hyperactive and talking absolute shite like this..... and then she goes on the come down and it’s all passive aggressive rants on Insta stories, flicking her finger up and the camera and posting not so thinly veiled insults at tattle...

She’s an absolute loon.
Even beggy’s saying she’s hyper!

B94C75F5-2BB5-40EB-AD45-17EF8940A774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Can we have more screen shots of the utter hilarious shite she puts out??? Only seen the fanny gap leggings tit shot on here!!.. Talk of lee etc....?? Be kind...😆 to us who blocked or not followers!!! The visual images will illustrate fully tattle bastards amazing put downs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.