Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it when these influencers get extensions, they all become obsessed with twiddling thurr hurr? It's so gross! Stop making it more greasy by putting your grabby-grubby paws through it!! Infuriating. Horrible habit. Always think it looks very self-centred when people fiddling with their hair :rolleyes:

STOP TOUCHING IT FFS!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't half talk a load of complete tit. Grabbing life by the balls? Is that what you're doing when you're on another dull Neilsen holiday, or when you're 'pottering around' having a 'sloooooow day', or when you're sat on your backside drinking hot cups of tea all day, or ditching your kids to eye duck yourself at the gym, etc. etc. What's so special about your tit life that you're preaching to others to 'grab life by the balls'. She's clearly already brainwashed by this bullshit Arbonne cult, part of their image will be to act positive and appear to be a go-getter in an attempt to motivate other morons to join the cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't half talk a load of complete tit. Grabbing life by the balls? Is that what you're doing when you're on another dull Neilsen holiday, or when you're 'pottering around' having a 'sloooooow day', or when you're sat on your backside drinking hot cups of tea all day, or ditching your kids to eye duck yourself at the gym, etc. etc. What's so special about your tit life that you're preaching to others to 'grab life by the balls'. She's clearly already brainwashed by this bullshit Arbonne cult, part of their image will be to act positive and appear to be a go-getter in an attempt to motivate other morons to join the cult.
she has form for this kind of juvenile claptrap, she acts like this when she’s on one of her manic up episodes - all giddy and hyperactive and talking absolute shite like this..... and then she goes on the come down and it’s all passive aggressive rants on Insta stories, flicking her finger up and the camera and posting not so thinly veiled insults at tattle...

She’s an absolute loon.

Reactions: 19
Is it bad that I only follow her to follow this thread 😂
That's what I do too! ;)
She's bloody manic today! Love how she's sitting in bed 'working' in the middle of the afternoon. Oh yeah that's right, it clearly must be done now as the kids are back from school and can't possibly wait until they're in bed! Moron.

Reactions: 10
Why is it when these influencers get extensions, they all become obsessed with twiddling thurr hurr? It's so gross! Stop making it more greasy by putting your grabby-grubby paws through it!! Infuriating. Horrible habit. Always think it looks very self-centred when people fiddling with their hair :rolleyes:

STOP TOUCHING IT FFS!
What exactly was she touching 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably seen that wallpaper Rochelle Humes flying of to Dubai and wants part of the action! She is crazy!

I follow another vlogger who I used to love for their minimalist, low waste, vegan content. They've got very successful and now it's ads all the time, PR packages left & centre and a home filled with "stuff". I couldn't believe it when last year this girl did an ad for Function of Beauty saying it was the best stuff ever when only a few months earlier she'd been making her own shampoo... I guess it's inevitable, they get successful, the ads flood in, they start to employ their own husbands & partners. Next comes the move to the massive house.
At least this girl is honest enough to admit that when you reach 500,000 on YT you make a ton of money.
Which YT is this, I’d like to see her old content

Grab life by the balls AKA Fleece as many vulnerable sheep as you can to make a quick buck to fund your slow, pottery lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
With how manic and hyper she is it makes me think some poor sheep are believing the tripe she’s selling and buying in for the beggy glow and funding her lifestyle ..... 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she really just say they’ve set up a direct debit every month (wrong it’s a standing order you thick cocunt) to save every month so that when poppy turns 16 her and Lee can go to the Maldives on holiday? I thought parents put money in savings for when their children turn 16/18 to go towards driving lessons or a car etc what a bunch of selfish bastards them two are
They won't be together by the time poppy is 16.

With how manic and hyper she is it makes me think some poor sheep are believing the tripe she’s selling and buying in for the beggy glow and funding her lifestyle ..... 😞
To be honest I think they deserve to be fleeced if they're that ignorant to her behaviours and history.

Reactions: 13
Some poor Russian woman has had to shave her head and sell her hair to feed her family so that Edgy can play the basic witch eye bleeping herself on insta 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
just saw ashly Raes story tonight she is on an arbonne team call with the guy who is beggars up line and pretty sure I saw beggars on it too, jump on to ashly area stories and see if you think it’s beggars. Least we know now that they are deffo in there same lame team

just saw ashly Raes story tonight she is on an arbonne team call with the guy who is beggars up line and pretty sure I saw beggars on it too, jump on to ashly area stories and see if you think it’s beggars. Least we know now that they are deffo in there same lame team
I can’t see her

I zoomed in and it's not her. But in other news wtf does this Ashley one look like? And she's into that moon bollocks too! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.