Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a wee giggle - I’ve just started watching Schitts Creek on Netflix and the mum is being lured into a pyramid scheme called Allez Vous where you can win an Audi if you sell enough - obvious piss take of Arbonne and other MLM schemes 😂
The Meldrums could be the Rose family. Although “not without your salopettes!” would make Lee more of a Moira

Reactions: 1
I just think her reaction to new guidelines re Covid was shocking - duck everyone I have bought my turkey!!!!!! shameful!!!!!

Reactions: 18
I just think her reaction to new guidelines re Covid was shocking - duck everyone I have bought my turkey!!!!!! shameful!!!!!
I have to say that was what stuck in my
Craw from yesterdayX not that I’m not used to beggars ways but seriously, we are talking about lives here and the only life she cares about is her own!

Reactions: 6
People are dying but as long as she has her meat selection.....selfish mare read the room hen!

Reactions: 8
and the joke is the dopey tart doesn’t even cook!!!!!! They go to her mothers house, every year, without fail! They don’t cook Christmas lunch themselves!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
here we go again with the face washing on stories, i am sorry but who in their right mind is going to pay that amount on facewash 🙃

A few months ago she was oozing over tropics that she just loved so so much

• Haha
Oh for fucks sake Reb I’ll be putting a complaint in daily at this rate. bleeping label your ads!

also.. good to see the elves have moved seeing as your kids were more excited about them than Santa coming. You let down of a mother!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Did you see that a story or two after she put up a tiny quote saying “obviously I’m joking we’ll take the rules seriously!!” What she really meant was she’d come on here and realised her mistake!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s funny how she says she doesn’t do the whole “insta home trend” thing when that’s exactly what her kitchen “Reno” was. Oh beggars this is beyond awkward...😬
I was coming on here to say exactly the same thing. Doesnt follow trends but just happened by some amazing twist of fate to manage to get a grey kitchen and a huge island

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can anyone take the washing her face seriously when back in the spring when she was selling tropics it was the best thing and she was so enjoying her skincare routine. I'd be one pissed off sheep if I'd parted with any of my money to line her leggings pockets.

Reactions: 17
And so the recruitment drive begins.. Such a scary thought after watching the mlm docu on the BBC last night. I knew mlms were shady but it really surprised me just how bad they were.

Reactions: 14
How is she justifying the lack of Ad on her Arbonne posts. She is selling therefore it should be clearly marked. 😡

Reactions: 10
Oh for fucks sake Reb I’ll be putting a complaint in daily at this rate. bleeping label your ads!

also.. good to see the elves have moved seeing as your kids were more excited about them than Santa coming. You let down of a mother!
The botox is strong in this one.... Why on earth is her face so puffy? It's like she's been pumped up like a balloon. Can bad fillers do this?

Reactions: 9
What an absolute bellend!! How muchfor crappy skincare? Tropics is expensive enough but arbonne shite is the Freddo bar of shite skincare. Surely none of her sheep will part with cash for something they have seen puffy face use a couple of times???

Ps wasn’t the ‘blue’ room also a wanky insta trend 🧐

Anyone want to know more about a side hustle with Begsy? 🙄

Wtf going on with the hair? Did Poppy cut it with craft scissors? ✂😱
the word ‘hustle’ needs to GET IN THE BIN. What a throbber she is. Why does she have zero self-awareness 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.