Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, sorry to burst her “tiny”
Bubble but she ain’t that tiny. Those jeans are tight on her hips whether she blames “the dons” or not. Get a pair that fit you even if that means “size up” to a ten. Which, let’s face it, is more your size anyway beggars, nothing to be ashamed of.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What an absolute self obsessed fuckwit she is.
Seriously. Can’t spend quality time with youngest and has a melt down but then walks dog and goes our for tea. Aye ok then Rebecca. You are the ultimate fool.

I don’t feel sorry for someone who does nothing fulfilling with her life. Ignores her kids, stamps her feet and spends time cuddling a dog on the sofa whilst sipping hot tea. For the record I’m not jealous either. Far from it.

Fortunately too I’m not going to spend ££ on tit that I know is just a latest fad.

I have to watch her stories on mute as I just can’t bear to her her Whitney voice any more

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, sorry to burst her “tiny”
Bubble but she ain’t that tiny. Those jeans are tight on her hips whether she blames “the dons” or not. Get a pair that fit you even if that means “size up” to a ten. Which, let’s face it, is more your size anyway beggars, nothing to be ashamed of.
She’s for sure gained some weight recently.

her hair looks terrible. She looks like she’s wearing a really ill fitting wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s for sure gained some weight recently.

her hair looks terrible. She looks like she’s wearing a really ill fitting wig.
I’ve put on a few pounds over the year not going to lie but I don’t live in denial about it. Come new year, I’ll be more on the healthy eating wagon but certainly not pretending I’m teeny tiny when I’m not as small as I once was. Just goes to show what a fantasy world she lives in and the false impression she has of herself. Beggars, don’t squeeze yourself into a size for the sake of a number, what is flattering. Not what highlights your crotchal region!

That hair twiddling pose in the mirror this morning is everything that is wrong with this pathetic excuse for a mother. Awful fake hair, filtered to duck moon face, ugly, ill fitting and cheap looking clothes, self obsessed, letting her little girl down and proud of it, declaring she ‘had a meltdown’ (is she a child with autism?) She is one sad, selfish and disillusioned woman.

Reactions: 16
Mrs meldrum #100
Keeping up with the Trollopes trying to sell Arbollocks, twirling the fake hair with ads she won’t declare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh FFS I have that 50 shades of scotland print...have had it about 5 years and the artist is a fab children’s author and illustrator...and now all I will do every time I see it is think of bloody Beggy 🤦‍♀️
I know...i have it too🙈 Gutted she has it.

Reactions: 2
Is pat heading away soon? He s been home a while! Wonder if he was flown home when her mum had the heart attack? X
Hard to tell as she doesn’t divulge as much as she used to, but you can usually tell by the amount she uploads - she’s hyper, happy and manically uploads/stories when Lee’s home doing everything, and then she goes quieter when he’s away, because you know, she’s spinning all the plates and doing it all solo 🙄 he must be due off next week surely, he’s been home for ages! Unless he’s managed to wangle Christmas off, like he has every year! Gotta have “all the team home for Christmas” after all

• Haha
I doubt she has a bucket. Pretty sure she has probably only had sex 3 times in her life, each of those just to get pregnant. They are a complete sexless couple if ever I saw one
HAH! Just because she was 15 when her and Lee got together doesn't mean he was her first..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Someone please save the Meldrum girls from their mother losing the plot and getting further involved in MLMs surely SOMEONE has some sense round her? Daddy Cannon maybe?

Reactions: 5
Let the troglodyte crack on. Anyone who’s that tone deaf to try and sell £200+ donkey jizz in a bottle at Christmas, when people are losing their jobs and desperate for hand outs, 100% deserves a massive downfall.
READ THE ROOM

Reactions: 12

Someone please save the Meldrum girls from their mother losing the plot and getting further involved in MLMs surely SOMEONE has some sense round her? Daddy Cannon maybe?
He’s the laziest of the lot. He’s indulged his wife and his daughter forever. He can’t be arsed and just throws money at whichever one of them is griping on any one day.

Reactions: 3

Wow! I mentioned upthread that I was invited (without knowing where I was going) to a recruitment night and the crowd scenes at the beginning are accurate. They are all whipped up to a trance like state.
She has no idea what she’s walking into, blinded by the 💰

I had to laugh when this Vlogger mentioned the embarrassment of the spouse having to go back to work

Reactions: 8
Toxic positivity
Engage to recruit (that means effort so
Maybe not)
hide the branding on some posts

Check all of the above

Wow! I mentioned upthread that I was invited (without knowing where I was going) to a recruitment night and the crowd scenes at the beginning are accurate. They are all whipped up to a trance like state.
She has no idea what she’s walking into, blinded by the 💰

I had to laugh when this Vlogger mentioned the embarrassment of the spouse having to go back to work
Total coincidence honesty I think I just posted the same video ?? I just watched it tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.