Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t aff link the hospital Ma cannon is in, get her a few penny for pats fizzing sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mum will have to isolate once out so no family Christmas there. If it’s true. I’d be in bits if this was mine and social media would be the last thing on my mind. She really believes she’s some celebrity doesn’t she

Reactions: 15
Her mum will have to isolate once out so no family Christmas there. If it’s true. I’d be in bits if this was mine and social media would be the last thing on my mind. She really believes she’s some celebrity doesn’t she
The chances of Beggy staying away from her mum at Christmas are zero and not so she can take the strain and look after her mum etc but so her plans just go ahead with no regard for Covid or anyone’s ill health.
I find it hard to believe anyone would lie about their mum having a heart attack but who knows with Beggy- would she go THAT far??
If her mum HAS had a heart attack I’d be really concerned not brushing my hair and announcing to the sheep like its no big deal.
She is very strange that’s for sure.

Reactions: 16
The chances of Beggy staying away from her mum at Christmas are zero and not so she can take the strain and look after her mum etc but so her plans just go ahead with no regard for Covid or anyone’s ill health.
I find it hard to believe anyone would lie about their mum having a heart attack but who knows with Beggy- would she go THAT far??
If her mum HAS had a heart attack I’d be really concerned not brushing my hair and announcing to the sheep like its no big deal.
She is very strange that’s for sure.
shes a compulsive liar, she lies about absolutely everything. She lied about lee having a small incident in a helicopter- she made out that he had been involved in some sort of horrific near death helicopter crash and completely milked to to make out that it was touch & go etc - but it was all lies. There was no helicopter crash, his life was never in danger. She made this up knowing full well that this is something people in the industry worry about and knowing that there have been horrific crashes in recent years where people have died in awful circumstances. She knows this - and she lied to get attention.

I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t lie about or twist for her own gains. Nothing is sacred.

Reactions: 28
Controversial but if it is true, her behaviour in some way probably contributed to her Mam’s heart attack in the first place. She’s as volatile as plutonium, you’d be constantly walking on egg shells around her the. Have the stress of picking up her mess and destruction she leaves in her wake, let alone looking after the three girls the whole time Pat is away so she can get her self care in.

hope her Mam has a good rest in hospital, she will be well looked after. Sadly I feel this will not change beggys outlook on life or her self indulgent narcissistic behaviour!

Reactions: 11
Controversial but if it is true, her behaviour in some way probably contributed to her Mam’s heart attack in the first place. She’s as volatile as plutonium, you’d be constantly walking on egg shells around her the. Have the stress of picking up her mess and destruction she leaves in her wake, let alone looking after the three girls the whole time Pat is away so she can get her self care in.

hope her Mam has a good rest in hospital, she will be well looked after. Sadly I feel this will not change beggys outlook on life or her self indulgent narcissistic behaviour!
her mother is exactly the same as her!!!

Reactions: 13
It’s the excitement in her eyes when revealing the mums heart attack that is so alarming ! She’s so excited to have news to share

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They could have remortgaged to pay for the building work - they could have paid off about 30k of the mortgage until this point and then just borrowed it back. Or borrowed from her parents. Or taken out another loan but that would be really irresponsible.
The announcement about her mum's heart attack was almost like a humble bragg, her impression management skills are embarrassing. I think she has some issues with narcissism.

Reactions: 10
Her mum's not that old .....late 50's/ early 60's?....so to have had a heart attack at that age is not really a good sign in a woman
obv it might 'only' be angina or it with it being Reb's mum it could even be anxiety but this is a reality check for her and to grow up ...your parents won't always be around- my father died suddenly of a massive heart attack when I was 20 , without me having chance to say goodbye or how much I loved him and I certainly wouldn't have been in any fit state to have been on any social media

• Heart
  • Sad
I’d be mortified and upset if people thought so little of me that they thought I could lie about my mum having a heart attack 🙈 I have no idea how she can live like this!

Reactions: 25
Does that girl have ANY empathy!! If that was my mum I’d be in bits I wouldn’t be eye bleeping myself in the mirror brushing my rats tails FFS.

Reactions: 15
I’d be mortified and upset if people thought so little of me that they thought I could lie about my mum having a heart attack 🙈 I have no idea how she can live like this!
shes completely devoid of normal human emotion though. Nothing seems to really affect her or phase her at all unless it’s going to affect her ability to fleece people out of money - then she shows emotion. She’s an absolute bleeping weirdo. She’s apathetic but also cold in a really sinister way.

Reactions: 21
I literally cannot get my head round her reaction to her mum having as heart attack. It’s REALLY abnormal. Not just weird but totally ABNORMAL. She‘s close to her mum and as previous posters have said she is NOT old, so if i was Beggy I would be so worried about my mum. But not her.....:- “Oh by the way my mum’s had a heart attack and now I’m off to walk the crappy arsed horse in my private woods then eye f*cking myself while brushing my hair, before having a bit more downtime” ( does she ever have “up” time when she does something worthwhile?!!) I just cannot work out how someone can behave like that?!! I REALLY cannot get my head round it.

Reactions: 25
Wtf!! I lost a parent to a heart attack and it’s devastating. Add to that numerous cancer diagnosis before and since which thankfully so far worst case has been radiotherapy but who knows what lies ahead! I’m a wreck at the thought of losing another parent whenever they are in hospital I’m literally on the phone constantly checking to see how they are etc not posting on sm about every little detail! The only people who know what we’re going through are colleagues and closest friends not my entire fb “friends” list. Get a bloody grip you only have 1 mum

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely her Mum just needs a new Boden jumper? After all it helped Beggy get over her cancer scare..

• Heart
Shes so blase about it I suspect it would have been a mild heart attack as someone said above, I still wouldn't be so chipper or insisting shes absolutely fine, shes in hospital head so obviously it's not great. Shes really showing herself up just now as the attention seeking, immature, self centred moron that she is, it would have been a lot more dignified to respect Karen's privacy. Everyone deals with things differently but telling her 100k plus strangers all about her mums ill health while brushing her fake hair is pretty low. I do hope she recovers well.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.