Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely all her followers must see through this - First it was tropics now it is arbonne and potentially that FM perfume stuff

Reactions: 18
Yet she’ll be the first to moan if the gyms and schools close...

It’s hard seeing her moan about Poppy. I have a 4-year-old and he’s autistic with developmental delay. The Christmas dread has set in because he has no concept of it or what it’s about and I’d love to see him decorating the trees, putting out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve etc. If she wants to improve her “mind body soul” or whatever, she should start with a bit of gratitude
Sending you lots of love, I know this is a hard time for many parents. She is so tactless, ungrateful and beyond selfish. I hope your boy manages to enjoy your own version of Christmas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What tit is she flogging now? Hope it gives her a dose of the runs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sending you lots of love, I know this is a hard time for many parents. She is so tactless, ungrateful and beyond selfish. I hope your boy manages to enjoy your own version of Christmas ❤
Thank you, that really means a lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh now I realise why body, mind and arse**** was opened to everyone. It’s cause she’s punting that Arbonne scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping tit selling tactics, too. Mirrored writing.. it took me to read here to realise that it was Arbonne stuff. 😂 Such a toss pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so who has trigger fingers and is on the message already to Arbonne??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And next up we’ll have Nu Skin, Juice Plus.. that Coffee one 🤣
Did she not learn? This is going to be great!
*runs and grabs popcorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How the mighty have fallen. Heavily pushing whatever she was paid to flog. I bet she looked down at all the plebs pedalling hard to make a quid with arbonne or topic.

Suppose she’s got one habit down to a T;
Destroy YouTube ✅
Destroy relationship with ads ✅
Destroy tropic ✅
Now for the arbonne shiz.

“Working part time”. My goodness. What a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the fact you bastards guess her every move 😂. I thought there were a few Buncry Arbonne’ites already including Ben’s gf. Who recruited her to the cult?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What goes on in her teeny tiny mind?! Is she actually trying to convince us now that Arbonne is the way to go after all her other fails?! She’s the least sincere sales person ever! She flits from brand to brand, professing her love for each one and claims it’s all she’s ever used... does she think we’re stupid?! What the actual duck. Her desperation is embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we think this is a new venture? Bets on how long before she screws it up this time?
Oh my god Arbonne 😹😹😹😹 duck me. Did she not learn from her last MLM 😹😹😹😹😹😹

I’m guessing Ashly Rae has finally got her to sign up!! If not direct, one of her minions 🤣
Who is this bumper , what the hell is her accent and screeching about and why does she have 20k followers ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.