Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Arbonne 😹😹😹😹 duck me. Did she not learn from her last MLM 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Who is this bumper , what the hell is her accent and screeching about and why does she have 20k followers ?
Just had a nose. OH MY WORD!! Is she the Jess Avery of Arbonne? Beggy's new bestie for 5 minutes! Can't wait to see how this tit show is gonna pan out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she having a laugh? One of my old work colleagues was trying to get me to sign up to this about 10 ‘yurrrrs’ ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Who is this bumper , what the hell is her accent and screeching about and why does she have 20k followers ?
Look at the engagement on her posts -
3 comments and less than 200 likes on most posts? Brought followers for sure.
her life seems just as much as a car crash as beggys

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha Arbonne.....!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

what’s next?!? Forever Living? Avon? Tupperware?!!!!!

bleeping looser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

It can only end badly.
I think some mind body hole hate watch.
Some were tropics fans.
Arbonnes not cheap or especially well known brand in the UK.
I think during these tough economic times so many unemployed i doubt many will chose spend their money with mum.
I think many sheep will see thorough her tit as she flounce off whenever she fancies with no explanation.

She be ripped off twice them after dropping 30k on that awful kitchen.
Arbomne seems very different to tropics.

Reactions: 12
I just think it’s hilarious that she just keeps going with these dead end bogus schemes - shes bleeping useless at them, she isn’t a natural sales women - she’s got no personality, no charisma, she’s boring as sin to watch and she’s as thick as tit. She’s utterly useless at all of these MLM schemes but she just can’t see it!!!!! It’s so funny & so tragic all at once!!!!! She’s honestly so pathetic.

Reactions: 22
A girl I worked with decided to do arrbonne, she was absolutely brainwashed by it all. It’s was actually ridiculous to hear her banging on how she’s going to earn a Mercedes. She was absolutely ripped by all colleagues for failing for it.....lasted a couple of months until she realised it was a load of crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I forgot Ashly Rae existed. Apparently she used to be a model in London and moved back to Aberdeen for her mental health. She was besties with another local influencer at the time, once she started this Arbonne crap they were besties no more 🤣
She used to make YouTube videos on how she was gonna get the White Merc with the diamond encrusted car key. I’m sure her and beggy will get on like a house on fire, two of a kind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s pretty clear to see that she changes her mind more often than the sweaty buff. One minute Elemis, next tropic, next this shiz. No one will buy it.
Suppose Kazza b and Beggy will have full mlm monopoly of royal deeside though. Perhaps they can ask prinny K and queenie if they want a paraben free drink for dewy skin

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
If this new stuff is skincare (I’ve never heard of it), then which IDIOTS following her are buying it after she JUST sold them all that Tropics...!? Surely they can’t all be that stupid, and can see that she’s literally only on Instagram to make a quick buck...? 🤞🤯 Knew there was a reason her ‘mind body bullshit’ page returned and was made public. What a greedy little cretin. Just get an actual job, like a regular person, if money’s a bit tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If this new stuff is skincare (I’ve never heard of it), then which IDIOTS following her are buying it after she JUST sold them all that Tropics...!? Surely they can’t all be that stupid, and can see that she’s literally only on Instagram to make a quick buck...? 🤞🤯 Knew there was a reason her ‘mind body bullshit’ page returned and was made public. What a greedy little cretin. Just get an actual job, like a regular person, if money’s a bit tight!
It’s any old tit. Lotions potions drinks.

“tropics to arbonne, mlms will never be gone”

Didnt realise it was arbonne, good mlm selling beggar. The smugness is off the scale in these stories, jesus wept.

Reactions: 10
I was curious about the price!!
Oooon what a deal. To be a preferred client, you get to pay a pound more for it. So so special and exclusive.

and I know you get very special treatment with 20-40% off after that, but hey, let’s face it, she won’t last five minutes 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.