Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love fleurs kitchen it’s beautiful and I actually love Katie’s kitchen too. Mel drums is just meh... all that money and it just doesn’t flow at all

Reactions: 7
Just bear in mind, Fleur’s cooker costs more than Beggy’s entire kitchen. It is stunning though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just bear in mind, Fleur’s cooker costs more than Beggy’s entire kitchen. It is stunning though.
I was just going to say this
Lord knows, I’m no Verruca fan, but Fleur’s Wolf range and fridge freezer probably were Verruca’s whole budget....eye watering costs, but totally dreamy! 😉😂👌🏼

Reactions: 10
I was just going to say this
Lord knows, I’m no Verruca fan, but Fleur’s Wolf range and fridge freezer probably were Verruca’s whole budget....eye watering costs, but totally dreamy! 😉😂👌🏼
Gets lost in an Instagram rat hole but fleur de wotsit has a mighty fine fridge! **big brother** ‘who is she?’ (Off to find her tattle thread)

• Haha
Fleur is very wealthy you tubers wealthy relatives and husband whos ceo of his own company and lives on a stately home.
But used as an example high end well thought out luxury kitchen.
The space works and far side table they have fireplace and sofa.
I'm not saying the meldrum should spend what fleur has but amazed they not got what I can see any high end feature and is completely devoid of colour.
Neutrals are OK when against some colour.
Mixing a cool based grey with a warm based neutral beige Egyptian cotton just doesn't work the whole room looks washed out.

They totally lack any imagination.
If they had blocked up door and ripped out pantry they could of had wine fridge and coffee/breakfast cabinet.

They haven't zoned anything.
They haven't gained any extra space or extra veiw..

Theres so many wow kitchens on insta I bet most people won't be wowed by meldrum kitchen its so bland and under whelming.
Clearly they ran out of money hence why they skimp.

This is as crap as Charlotte Louise Taylor kitchen .
Did Charlotte say what hers cost as at least she had actual extension and bi fold doors.

Reactions: 6
Oh Begsy....

You really did make mistakes in that kitchen.... You blocked the wrong door completely, as a result you've created a corridor, a space not fit for anything. Why you didn't fit out the cupboards I'll never understand, they look tit even painted white! I loved the tattler suggestions of a pantry or even better, a breakfast/coffee station. Plenty of storage, counter top.

As someone spotted, the telly is always on...yet you wanted the area TV free? Oh you do make me laugh! 😂

The island is way too big but as has been suggested, putting it the other way would have been better and you'd have avoided the squashed like a cafe seating mountain.

Or as someone better said your table is shagging the island 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Begsy....

You really did make mistakes in that kitchen.... You blocked the wrong door completely, as a result you've created a corridor, a space not fit for anything. Why you didn't fit out the cupboards I'll never understand, they look tit even painted white! I loved the tattler suggestions of a pantry or even better, a breakfast/coffee station. Plenty of storage, counter top.

As someone spotted, the telly is always on...yet you wanted the area TV free? Oh you do make me laugh! 😂

The island is way too big but as has been suggested, putting it the other way would have been better and you'd have avoided the squashed like a cafe seating mountain.

Or as someone better said your table is shagging the island 😂😂😂
Absolutely agree with you you wee belta!! The wrong door got blocked, cupboards should have been made into open shelves and then a round table there and door to hall from family room. Also don’t think the Egyptian cotton goes with the grey kitchen and brown floor?🤷🏻‍♀️ Also woodwork looks so much better white ( us Bastards told her that when she moved in) it’s an outcry she covered solid oak floor ( hallway), why not have them sanded and stained darker, dark wood floors look stunning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m disgusted that she used a b word on this post. Such a lady
Let's face it. There's only room for one group of b#stards in Begsy's life and that it is us. 😂😂😂

Shall we start guessing how long until she packs in the elves? I'm thinking no more than the time Nanny McLee is home. It/they will go to the rigs with Daddy. She said last year she doesn't bother so why fake even more in her life?

Begsy you got annoyed at your 3 year old putting decorations on the tree, you've no patience or interest in the elf or your children. They will look at you as oddly as the time you came home with a puppy. The most unnatural reaction I've ever seen from kids to something as exciting. 🙄

Reactions: 19
My daughter’s dairy free and I’ve some squirts cream in the fridge. The can is black, and it’s the only one I’ve seen in Asda or Tesco. Also hot choc has MILK powder in it !! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣😂
There is a hot chocolate that doesn't, just as long as you add water. I had it last year... sure its Cadbury one

Thats the squirty cream I was thinking off! Defo not that 🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
Ok I’m disgusted that she used a b word on this post. Such a lady
What other type of day does she have??? Poor kids excited about the elf, I remember her just giving up last year but can’t remember what was said.

Reactions: 7
Her elf got fed up after a few days last year and fucked off back to the North Pole.

Excited to see all their festive fun this year as it was so so special last year 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids have the same tablets. I think they're great. Although we paid for the kids versions so we had the 2 years replacement warranty no questions asked and also a year free of access to all the games and apps. By the time she buys the case and pays for that she may as well have just bought the kids version and have peace of mind that if one breaks you'll get a replacement straight away.
Slightly OT but I can't find the place to message you.
Can you download apps on the fire tablets? Thinking of getting my wee one their own but would want among us on it?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she tells them the Elf is self isolating and can’t appear this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crikey, £30K on that heap of shite? Tropics scam must have paid well.

Peeing myself laughing that shes attempting the elf again. Let's hope it lasts longer than the few days it did last year 😍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.