Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to it but her Xmas post about XmAs with Poppy FML... No you nasty bleeping, selfish, ungrateful mother of a beautiful child with her own personality... Your FML (duck my life 😠) is a bloody affluent, lucky, lazyarse, blessed life with gorgeous , healthy children . You on the other hand are a bloody FLUM ... bleeping Lazy Ungrateful Mother 😭😷😠🖕
I thought the same, so sad poor Poppy so many parents who have lost children would do anything to have their child decorating the tree at Christmas and here's her saying FML cos she's not putting the baubles the way FLUM wants them 😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My god. I’ve not been on this thread for over a year! I thought when she sacked YouTube off this thread got closed down. Got quite abit to catch up on I see. Oh and The island is way too close to the units where the oven is. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the people who only followed her on YouTube are still wondering where she disappeared to?

Reactions: 7
I see money must be really tight....she is flogging Poppy’s old dresses on the local selling site:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
DD62F86E-BA81-4C01-8E94-5ACC4123C96B.jpeg

Oh here we go again with the next pyramid scheme - FM perfumes

How long before she is trying to sell them on the mind body hole page 🙃

Reactions: 25
I noticed this morning that her hair looks slightly better today, then immediately after noticed the state of that dog lead! 🤢 she keeps that round her neck most of the day, along with the buff that she uses as a face mask, and doesn't seem to wash! 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA bleeping FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA bleeping FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!
I’m from Ireland but I swear every time I read these I say it in my head in a real strong Scottish accent 😂😂 can’t help it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.