Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I really don’t want this to get lost so going to put this one forward again. By @Peachbomb

This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thank god she told us it was a salad as I genuinely wasn’t sure what the fuck it was?!
It looks like blood splatter 🤢
AYE WUD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY OF A SALAD TROOPS!!!!! SOME GRANNY SMITH APPLES, A PACKET OF CHECK PEAS AND THE SCRAPINGS FAE THE UTILITY ROOM FLOOR & THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS!!!!!!
YA CADAVER PEACH!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA FUCKING FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Whoever buys £200 worth of Berocca to have hair like hay needs to give their head a wobble. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

GhostHoward

VIP Member
(Sorry, I posted this on the last thread, just before it got locked.) Delete if not allowed but I've reposted it here, as I think it's important.

Her story about world prematurity day irks me. Poppy was born at 36 weeks, at a healthy 5lbs and was out in 12 days (and in those 12 days Beggy managed to go out for drinks with friends.) She has no idea what it's like to have your baby in for months; their hand as big as your thumb nail.
She said she had to wait 3 days to hold her, but that's not true. They put Poppy straight onto her chest for skin to skin. Most preemies are whisked away straight from birth, shoved unceremoniously in a plastic bag and then surrounded by doctors, who make sure they're stable and then rush them to the NICU to fill them with wires, leaving the parents in a silent, empty delivery room, not having even seen their baby properly.
She just has no idea, and takes those girls for granted, treating them as commodities, only to be used when it suits her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Candice Braithwaite is doing the fashion segment on Lorriane this morning. Remember when Edgy pretended, on insta, to be her friend to excuse her racism and Candice called her out on it?
Candice is my hero! 😘
Candice is a former pimp who whored women out to line her own pockets. She’s not a hero - she’s just the same as all the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Pizzaparty

View attachment 328566

£30k plus for that 🙈 she’s either fibbing or has been done over surely...
Bloody hell, we did a two storey extension, new kitchen (second hand cabinets painted myself), two new bedrooms, ensuite and dressing room created upstairs for less than that! Granted my partner most of the build but still!! She's been ripped a new one.

Stages of my 'kitchen reno' 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bellingham

Thread suggestion.
Corona round her neck, morals on the deck... As usual MLM Grabby, busy not giving a flying feck

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cookiemummy

Totally agree. This is sometime ago but we endured the heartache of having a full term stillbirth. He was our 2nd child and then our third one was born at 30 weeks weighing 3.5 lbs. she has no conception of what some parents go through. It's all about attention.
Many years later our daughter gave birth to triplets at 24 weeks. Sadly they were not mature enough to survive. Happily the did go on to have 2 healthy children.
Whilst I am pleased Rebecca has 3 healthy children, I can't believe she uses this for sympathy.
She has more need to offer her time to a children's charity rather than eyeballing herself many times a day for attention.
Rant over

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39