Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with the kitchen is that there's not enough space! She's trying to create seating, dining and kitchen (with an oversized island) out of what was 2 normal sized rooms. She didn't like the dining table where it was in the kitchen, and it looks as crowded now as it did before!

Reactions: 16
Chucking at the atomic habit chat. She’s the flakiest, most uncommitted person who has never stuck to any plan. Perhaps now she’s finished a book she might finish a fad. (I’m not holding my breath)

Reactions: 7
What the duck my eyes seeing?! 😱 Sorry, are you just
about to “start” a kitchen Reno (that bleeping word🤦🏼‍♀️) or is this just some totally
embarrassing effort to showcase your oh so expensive new kitchen....🤔 Nah ya twit. Put your phone DOWN, stop looking at yourself and instead pay more attention to the state the bleeping kitchen is in BEFORE you take a pic of it to share to everyone.

• Haha
She honestly makes me feel so much better about my life 🤣 (not that I actually feel bad about my life tbh anyway), but it's still ironic considering she's an EX influencer... More like ANTI influencer. She's a messy fucker as well isn't she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her friend Cath's kitchen is far nicer. 😊

Shame Begsy, you never quite make it in anything do you?

Reactions: 8
After her atomic chat - maybe she is manifesting that if she talks more regularly on the mind account that her followers will increase and she can become and influencer again

• Haha
But she’s not doing ads anymore because of her mental health ......oh wait free gifted tit and suddenly.......she really can’t help herself silly cow.
She wasn’t doing ads anymore because she’d temporarily ran out of companies stupid/immoral enough to work with her - as soon as one comes knocking with their free tit, she conveniently forgets that her mental health was so, so, SO bad that she ‘stopped’ being an influencer, and just grabs whatever she can get her grubby little mitts on... 😂 This will be a trial run, to see if people have forgotten about her awful behaviour in the past and to see if she can get away with ads/gifted stuff again...! She’ll be back to being an ‘influencer’ before we know it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The island is too big for the space left the other side of it

The appliances being offset, makes it feel cluttered - before they added the actual clutter.

The table is too small, the wrong colour, and in the wrong place

There’s no cohesion to the room at all. It’s all just a plonked mish mash.

That paint colour is FAR too dark for the room.

That hideously large beam makes the ceilings feel low and the room look cramped And dark.

The floor is the wrong colour (and if an ad then I’m really disappointed with Karndean).

Even if they paint them, the internal doors look cheap. They need replacing. Painting can’t save them.

knobs, lights, Yada yada....everything’s tit.

Beggy....take the sofas out, get a new table,as wide as your island, and simple chairs (preferably ones you can’t hang things on. If you can’t afford that, then put a tablecloth over that horrible colour wood. You don’t need a sofa in there. If there’s space for an armchair, then maybe, depending on where you’re going to put it.Try to make the spacefeel open and clean.

Reactions: 15
She might think people have forgotten but she's seriously misjudging.
Yes to quote the brilliant Bette Midler ( in Beaches)
“ I know everything there is to know about you and my memory is long. My memory is very very long”.

Think people are just going to forget all the duck ups?? Hahahaha...... we all knew she couldn’t give it up for long! Once the freebies start rolling in she’ll be right back at it - duck ups and all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loving the advice on mind body skin account, all I need to do to run a marathon is put my running shoes on everyday, simples!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The issue with the kitchen is that there's not enough space! She's trying to create seating, dining and kitchen (with an oversized island) out of what was 2 normal sized rooms. She didn't like the dining table where it was in the kitchen, and it looks as crowded now as it did before!
agreed. There should be free flow to the table. Instead they have to walk round the island constantly. I don’t think the kitchen designer was very good

I feel sad for them - there’s no pride in that space. It’s obvious

Reactions: 6
Wow the kitchens awful.
The worktops are all cluttered and messy even the sink.
Whats taking so long painting the woodwork and sorting the skirting board.
They must be skint if can't afford new table.
Don't like new floor .
Dislike the stools.

I take it shes not revealed new utility room yet.

Reactions: 2
Much prefer katie ellisons kitchen reno!!
Me too! I know the pink island isn't for everyone, but thats easily painted over if they want to in future. The space works well, look nice, light and airy, would be more than happy to have a kitchen like that!

Does she have one of these empty slushie cups in every room? It’s like a kids book “spot the empty cup on every page” 😂

4C601674-0162-48A2-BE5B-AED1116C745E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.