Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 3 year old needs a tablet????

It's sad because Poppy probably see's her mother staring into the phone all day and has just assumed that's what we all do. - HOPEFULLY NOT THO! Hopefully she will get some active gifts that encourage play outside and lots of activity :)
Wouldn't want the poor tattle-bastard Poppy ending up like her mother!

Shame on Reb getting this for a young child.

Aside watching the odd kids show - what else is Poppy going to do with it?

Start keeping up with the news?
Make herself heard via twitter?
Browse for the next Kindle Novel?
Do a bit of online shopping?
Download a language app and start getting her culture on?

I REALLY AM CONFUSED !!

and sadenned :(

Kids should be kids. Wait for the teenage years when the social pressures to be online and have a device take hold.

Let the ferrel one be ferrel! WILD AND FREE!
No baby, its just for reading eggs #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So where does the tablet fit in with her Christmas present Rhyme? 🙄
Something to read, poppy's getting ready to download all the best sellers 🤣 did u see what she was saying yesterday, u can expand on all the things in the rhyme, so something to drink could be a hot chocolate set with a mug, snuggly pjs and a blanket, not just a hot chocolate set 😆 so basically forget the rhyme and buy whatever the hell u want! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣 pointing at her vag again in the leggings of dreams. I wouldn't be surprised if those tablets are from last year and shes resurrected the pictures to get the ad pennies rolling in.

Lol fanny
That picture just needs a caption saying 'Look everyone how sweaty my fanny is' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids have the same tablets. I think they're great. Although we paid for the kids versions so we had the 2 years replacement warranty no questions asked and also a year free of access to all the games and apps. By the time she buys the case and pays for that she may as well have just bought the kids version and have peace of mind that if one breaks you'll get a replacement straight away.

Reactions: 7
She looks like an eccentric art teacher in the 'before' photo. No offence to eccentric art teachers.
I thought it had Umbridge vibes.

What 3 year old needs a tablet????

It's sad because Poppy probably see's her mother staring into the phone all day and has just assumed that's what we all do. - HOPEFULLY NOT THO! Hopefully she will get some active gifts that encourage play outside and lots of activity :)
Wouldn't want the poor tattle-bastard Poppy ending up like her mother!

Shame on Reb getting this for a young child.

Aside watching the odd kids show - what else is Poppy going to do with it?

Start keeping up with the news?
Make herself heard via twitter?
Browse for the next Kindle Novel?
Do a bit of online shopping?
Download a language app and start getting her culture on?

I REALLY AM CONFUSED !!

and sadenned :(

Kids should be kids. Wait for the teenage years when the social pressures to be online and have a device take hold.

Let the ferrel one be ferrel! WILD AND FREE!
Maybe Poppy can be a new Claudia Conway 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Locals, does anyone know where she gets her hair done? My usual girl is moving back to Dubai and I really don't want to go to Begs because clearly, they're a bit tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Locals, does anyone know where she gets her hair done? My usual girl is moving back to Dubai and I really don't want to go to Begs because clearly, they're a bit tit!
I know she has used the place at Torphins but don’t know if that was some off freebie? She didn’t slag them off so couldn’t have paid 😳

Reactions: 3
The hairdresser are probably fine, imagine she’s quite a difficult customer, now matter what they may think she will tell them exactly what to do.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201127-132824_Instagram.jpg

She starts off with lee hasnt even seen the kitchen yet .. obviously was ment to do this ad the other day .... hes been home 2 days no way you've kept him out the kitchen

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.