Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has she found some (dumb) company to gift her something? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why does no one do their research on these influencers...

Reactions: 3
Floor doesn’t look to bad, the room doesn’t flow the table right next to the island stools looks to clutterd shame there is no door to the outside they have such a beautiful garden.

Reactions: 7
Floor doesn’t look to bad, the room doesn’t flow the table right next to the island stools looks to clutterd shame there is no door to the outside they have such a beautiful garden.
I agree, there’s furniture everywhere!!

Reactions: 4
Surely the floor has not been finished under the island yet, there's gaps
I would imagine its actually the kitchen which hasn't been finished - mine is the same style and it has 'skirting boards' for lack of a better description which fill the gap between the cabinet and the floor. We also had our kitchen installed before the floor (not entirely sure why) so under our units there is no floor just concrete, but it has proven problematic when we have tried to make changes so the Meldrum made a mistake by doing that!

Reactions: 5
Eurgh Karndean, that's another company struck off and so much for Rebecca saying she doesn't do brand work anymore, what a lier, thought she wasnt an influence anymore???

Over on mind.body.hole shes talking about Atomic habit book shes read. Here's some habits she could start with

Stop being racist
Stop begging for free stuff
Stop being a pathological lier
Stop obsessing over having to have a teeny tiny body

The list is endless

Reactions: 17
If the floor was gifted it should have said ad gifted, no? In the first story shes added a swipe up to karndean flooring so that should say ad affiliate. That could be why shes kept the ad on the next stories too while shes still waffling on about her uneven floor. And to make it look like somebody is stupid enough to work with her. Who knows, shes sneaky.

Reactions: 6
Considering it is such a great space, there is something so jarring about the kitchen. It's just not quite right and I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 17
Nope. Definitely no swipe up. Definitely a paid ad. What a slippery little racist mare she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
But she’s not doing ads anymore because of her mental health ......oh wait free gifted tit and suddenly.......she really can’t help herself silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dining table looks awful where it is. I thought she wanted a big open plan space, it just looks all cluttered.

Reactions: 29
Anyone else doing an ad / kitchen reveal would have styled the room. Not rebs, crap all over the island and jackets hanging on chairs. Smart.

I’m assuming she has her mucky dubarry’s on the new floor too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think it was gifted she’s just trying her luck cashing in on affiliate links and trying to look the part. Also no gifted notice so if it was it should be reported. No one I know actaully buys karndean from them directly Cos it’s too easy to get it wrong, you’d Mostly always a go to a flooring or kitchen shop.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.