Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be super skint.
This year just gets better

Shes had no holiday
Sacked from 1 mum
tit overpriced kitchen
Now another more tit lesser known mum.
Karma a witch. Shes an idiot.
Is this her part time job

Reactions: 9
What “glow” is she even talking about?! And why does she have that manky face mask on her permanently?! Take the bleeping thing off you scruffy witch
Old Rona-neck 😂🤮 grim as ever and filtered to bu*gery...

"There's one thing giving her a glow" alright... Frigging tan and Tiffany 😂😂😂 Great sell.... FOR INSTA FILTERS 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody hilarious comedy gold
What glow she looks tad too shiny like shes used too much makeup
I assume that's the family room slash kitchen you can really see the warm tones of that wall must clash with the grey.
Tee looks bit drab.

What a influencer eh.

Reactions: 6
I was invited by “a friend” to go to a hotel one evening. She does a lot of charity work and I thought it was something involving a charity. When I arrived there were 10 white merc’s leading up to the entrance. When I went into the ballroom there were over a 1,000 people there, mainly women. They all had the same look about them and it felt a bit Stepford Wives. They had a speaker who was woop-ing up the audience then the star turn was announced. Ex wife of the American singer David Cassidy. It was like nothing I’d ever seen before. They were hanging on her every word and punching the air when she said certain target words. After the presentation all the invited guests (or new blood for Arbonne) where preyed on and HUGE pressure to sign up. Anyone hesitant, there is a tactic to take people out for coffee to talk about it and give you this gold mesh cosmetic bag containing full size products to borrow and use. I made my excuses and left.

For weeks “this friend” would contact me that it got to the stage of hounding.

Relentless, relentless Cult.

Rebecca is going to be under HUGE pressure to deliver orders to the stage that she will seriously piss off the actual followers that like her and any friends and family.

The ones that are above her on the pyramid will not give her a minute. No more pottery days. If this is her part time job then it will be interesting to view the next couple of weeks.

She will not give a damn how much debt these women will get into.

She will also have been preyed upon because of the volume of followers she has and she will have fell for the flattery too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Rebecca is going to be under HUGE pressure to deliver orders to the stage that she will seriously piss off the actual followers that like her and any friends and family.

The ones that are above her on the pyramid will not give her a minute. No more pottery days. If this is her part time job then it will be interesting to view the next couple of weeks.

She will not give a damn how much debt these women will get into.

She will also have been preyed upon because of the volume of followers she has and she will have fell for the flattery too.
She'll do a big business because of her already existing following. It's easy to make big sales when you've got loads of people hanging off your every word/move 🤢.

I know someone local to me who already had a following of 15k+ make it to whatever level gets you the Mercedes within 7 months. No real grafting was done and the amount of people who signed up under her was staggering. I wouldn't be surprised, barring any duck ups (which shouldn't be too far behind), if there is a new white Mercedes in the drive come next summer. Once she sets up her own downline, she'll be raking it in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Pat’s face in this boomerang 🤣🤣

View attachment 331275
what the actual duck is this photo all about 🤨
Do normal people not just put their kids to bed every night? Have I been doing it wrong, do I need a selfie with a minging buff round my neck after each child is in bed 🤢🙄
And why is she so happy, she’s barely seen them all day, she couldn’t make it more obvious that she resents her little cash cows now they’re not bringing in the money/ads/freebies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Honestly get a proper bleeping job Beggy! I lost my job back in April thanks to covid my career of 13 years in hospitality is down the toilet now!
I’ve been trying for months to get a job to support myself and my son if MLM was the way forward I’d have signed up months ago!
I just hope the sheep see through it she infuriates me with her lazy attitude towards life!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.