Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hilarious, when she was banging on about juggling her part time job with three children and managing a building project- then the job turns out to be this haaaahaaaaa. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is hilarious, when she was banging on about juggling her part time job with three children and managing a building project- then the job turns out to be this haaaahaaaaa. Dick.
I knew this “new job” wasn’t real!! Just more scamming people to buying shite they don’t need!! What an embarrassment!

Looks like racist Beggy will fit right in!
70F06856-AE74-4AE7-AC25-ECC998791673.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Pat’s face in this boomerang 🤣🤣

View attachment 331275
Losers.

Go and spend bedtime with your children, you childish twerps.

She could not get me to use her skincare stuff if she paid for it herself and delivered it via Tom Hardy as a naked butler.

The 8 years since that picture the other day she has aged more like 25. I don’t like to judge appearances but when she’s using it to flog stuff I feel it’s a valid comment to say her face is very puffy (almost as if she’s got the steroid moon-face), a strange colour, and unnatural waxy look. It’s not a natural look and it’s very ageing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading what's been posted about the Co, she'll fly high initially but I don't think it will do anything for her mental health soon after.

Reactions: 6
873A9547-53DF-4F5B-B0C4-0EF7215D6229.jpeg

Oh my god, she’s SUCH a dick! She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 331492
Oh my god, she’s SUCH a dick! She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she?

What's the bet she still not sorted out her iron levels.
Shes not mention her health again since her collapse.

Seems her freind Kath fancies being a influencer.
If I was local I would avoid the unit gym at all costs.
I hope she doesn't rip off too many sheep.
She has few freinds to lose and drop in followers.
I think more people are wise to mlm companies these days that documentary on mlms.

Reactions: 15

Its seems to has buy the products as part of a kit.
Also buy the makeup to wear.

People on fb showing the car and annual trip to carribean for top sellers

Hopefully this new venture she done unstuck doesn't sound as lucrative as tropics.
Is her mum still selling tropics.
Also does reb have much if a Facebook following?

Its seems to has buy the products as part of a kit.
Also buy the makeup to wear.

People on fb showing the car and annual trip to carribean for top sellers

Hopefully this new venture she done unstuck doesn't sound as lucrative as tropics.
Is her mum still selling tropics.
Also does reb have much if a Facebook following?
You get your hotel free but pay for your flights!! One of my good friends who we lost contact with this was one of the reason sending me messsges to sign up pleading to give it a go went to Vegas for there annual conference 2 years running. Went to all the meetings in hotel which you have to pay a fee to attend. Her husband has since left her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok so a few questions seen as I’m actually baffled by seeing she’s now starting with Arbonne...

Is her mum still selling the tropics stuff surely this is a conflict of interests? Surely those who have been plugging money into tropics because of her will now see the light and be pissed off? Surely her followers will now see her for the absolute gobshite she is but also him for allowing her to bleeping do it? Surely Belter Boy would be getting an absolute ripping of a new hole from his mates because his beaut of a wife is such a bleeping cretin?

Answers on a postcard ...

Reactions: 15
Honestly get a proper bleeping job Beggy! I lost my job back in April thanks to covid my career of 13 years in hospitality is down the toilet now!
I’ve been trying for months to get a job to support myself and my son if MLM was the way forward I’d have signed up months ago!
I just hope the sheep see through it she infuriates me with her lazy attitude towards life!
Most depressing part is that the one set of people MLM has the potential to bring return for, are those with an existing following... Only takes a few mindless sheep, who'd buy a fresh turd if she "shipped it" , and she will actually probably rip enough of them off to fund her forever grimness 🤮

Hope things work out for you job wise! 💖 xx

Reactions: 4
You get your hotel free but pay for your flights!! One of my good friends who we lost contact with this was one of the reason sending me messsges to sign up pleading to give it a go went to Vegas for there annual conference 2 years running. Went to all the meetings in hotel which you have to pay a fee to attend. Her husband has since left her.
I know a girl like this too. It was like a cult. She tried to plug it to everyone and spouted on about how wonderful an opportunity it was to anyone that she could try to sign up. Achieved the level of getting a merc, but you don’t actually get a merc, you still pay the monthly payments out of your arbornne earnings. She became so obsessed with it all to the point she was trying to sell it at family occasions. Her husband ended up leaving and now she thinks of herself as some single mum boss entrepreneur.. she doesn’t disclose the fact her husband is now the primary parent for the children and she sees them every second weekend. Changed woman, and not for the better.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was also preyed on but a friend of a friend like to the point of stalking, preaching that the fizz sticks could cure my migraines, I had to say to her under no uncertain terms ever contact me again!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder what is making her go down this road now? Do we think its to do with needing money or is it the attention

Reactions: 7
I know a girl like this too. It was like a cult. She tried to plug it to everyone and spouted on about how wonderful an opportunity it was to anyone that she could try to sign up. Achieved the level of getting a merc, but you don’t actually get a merc, you still pay the monthly payments out of your arbornne earnings. She became so obsessed with it all to the point she was trying to sell it at family occasions. Her husband ended up leaving and now she thinks of herself as some single mum boss entrepreneur.. she doesn’t disclose the fact her husband is now the primary parent for the children and she sees them every second weekend. Changed woman, and not for the better.
That’s awful although to be fair I don’t think mrs m has the drive to do anything like that 😹, like work hard albeit for The devil

Reactions: 6
It may reap some rewards early on, but it’s not sustainable. Pretty similar to everything else that Beggy gets involved in. She would do better getting a job. Like a real PAYE job. In a shop or something.

Reactions: 10
Ffs! Firstly she was all about Boots No7, this is back in the days when Patpaid for it, them when the freebies started rolling in it became whatever the most expensive/showy off one, then it was Tropics, slagging off Elimis and the likes for having so many chemicals in them, so now what, this? How can she hold her head up high? She is nothing but a really dodgy sales woman.

Reactions: 14
Will she have to put her page back to public now? Surely it has to be classed as a business account, rather than an influencer account (or whatever it's called)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.