Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice Braithwaite is doing the fashion segment on Lorriane this morning. Remember when Edgy pretended, on insta, to be her friend to excuse her racism and Candice called her out on it?
Candice is my hero! šŸ˜˜

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Candice Braithwaite is doing the fashion segment on Lorriane this morning. Remember when Edgy pretended, on insta, to be her friend to excuse her racism and Candice called her out on it?
Candice is my hero! šŸ˜˜
Candice is a former pimp who whored women out to line her own pockets. Sheā€™s not a hero - sheā€™s just the same as all the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Loving that she's stupid enough to fall for MLM shite!

Although - i don't know enough about any of them (since i avoid the culture at all costs and really just use these influencers as my daily comedy fix) - i am starting to freak out about this white Merc talk šŸš— ..... given being the owner of one haha... tit going to have to flog it now! I was not aware of a White Merc status & associations :ROFLMAO: FML

Either way, proud of earning a few nice things in life via the means of education to a good level and working bloody hard FT in a skilled position with many people relying me.

Beggy is fortunate enough to have had the type of life where she could have taken the privilege of using her education to make something of herself. It's not like her family were ever struggling and I'm sure she could have taken all the time in the world to maybe achieve something... IF SHE ACTUALLY HAD THE DRIVE AND AMBITION TO DO SO.

Get out from under your blanket Beggy and put the cuppa down. When the girls are old enough, perhaps find some REAL purpose in your life and sign up for something that's actually challenging and will make you grow as a person and a human being.

This MLM tit is childs-play. She would know this if she ever stepped foot into the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My skin is glowing because of supplements! Er, no you used the wrong word there, you meant because of filters.

On the 2nd day of Christmas Rebecca gave to me,
2 filtered photos
And a steaming oozing pile of bullshit

Iā€™m sure we can kee this going up to 12 days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Candice is my hero! šŸ˜˜
Candice is vile, every bit as bad as Beggy but in a different way.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well Iā€™ve been down a rabbit hole reading about Arbonne! They wonā€™t mind about Rebeggars racist past and other misdemeanours .....Seem quite the cult. Stories of flogging products at christenings and weddings, sliding into peopleā€™s dmā€™s when they have just suffered a loss offering a Boss babe opportunity, early morning pep talks . The white Mercedes that you donā€™t actually own but lease paid for by your commission. Lots of horror stories of ending up in debt and if you leave you are basically shunned by your boss babe community ..... right up someoneā€™s alley ehhh?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was curious about the price!!
There's NO WAY she wrote that, simple copy & paste generic tit. Also the white merc isnt all it's made out to be, they dont gift you one - they gift you the money per month to pay for the finance agreement which they take out in YOUR name. You miss one month of sales target (so say for personal reasons / other important things in life get in the way one month) and guess who's left with the Ā£450 monthly payment..............................you!

• Haha
The whole MLM this is utterly appalling and shouldnā€™t be allowed. Honestly the absolute shite some of them come out with, theyā€™re torn between ā€œitā€™s not a pyramid scheme honeyā€ and ā€œall jobs are pyramid schemes actually but can make real money hereā€. Itā€™s unbearably cringe, embarrassing and sadly vulnerable people have their lives destroyed by it.

The ā€œfree white Mercedesā€ thing is a joke. There is no way any of them should allowed to say that - imagine being really impressionable, believing this nonsense then discovering that in reality you just need to get a specific car, cover it in Arbonne stickers and get a personalised registration plate just to ā€œkeep your jobā€. Itā€™s not a free car. Itā€™s a car you get on finance (like most people do, including me and absolutely zero judgment, sensible thing to do) and make the monthly payments for using the money you make selling overpriced rubbish. If there is a month when you donā€™t sell enough fizz sticks you have a serious issue as that finance agreement is in your name. On their logic Iā€™d be as well going around saying ā€œcome work at my place of employment. Itā€™s amazing! You get a free black Range Rover when you get to a certain levelā€. All bullshit. Itā€™s a car you buy (on a finance agreement) with your earnings (which will be tit but the car is required as a status symbol) just like everyone else. Except everyone else can get any car they want because theyā€™re not forced to get a cheap-looking white Mercedes. (No offence to anyone with a white Mercedes, think itā€˜a Arbonne that has put me off them!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh FFS! Here comes the brag about some crappy TV. You would think no one else has one the way sheā€™s going on. Iā€™ll tell you though that government money is going a fair way. Pair of unscrupulous dicks!!

Reactions: 10
Now peddling this shite on the main insta!! Hope the sheep see sense!! Ā£200+ on some powders! šŸ˜³
1A2F0302-7D94-447E-B96C-F31ECB3AA476.jpeg
17981329-C64D-4288-AC18-75742A58EAC4.jpeg

Turn the filters off and see what your skin actually looks like. I thought Tropics glow drops was the best thing since sliced loaf now itā€™s powders!!
3645408B-CC05-4E84-A2B9-5D1D6F7AF640.jpeg

Little Lee and his LG tv
38F38C87-D31D-479F-9305-22693D7DE6D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.