Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca sharing his Christmas mantra earlier because so many people are asking (something to wear etc) for fucks sake just buy your kids some toys, hampers how ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
She’s been to the gym a few times and doesn’t break a sweat when she’s there but is excited for getting toned again 🀣 she really is the gift that keeps on giving πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201126-214028_Instagram.jpg

Apparently this is what she has got poppy for Christmas....
My 3 year is getting a scooter and barbies 😐😐😐😐😐
Let them be little she has no need for this πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 325212

My toddler has more expensive kids fire with preloaded games and big rubber case.
Surley the numpty didn't buy the cheaper older versions.

Stop showing off bag. Dodgy hair and unflattering active wear.

Reactions: 5
My toddler has more expensive kids fire with preloaded games and big rubber case.
Surley the numpty didn't buy the cheaper older versions.

Stop showing off bag. Dodgy hair and unflattering active wear.
She got the older versions and a bumper bar case from ebay πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 325212

What 3 year old needs a tablet????

It's sad because Poppy probably see's her mother staring into the phone all day and has just assumed that's what we all do. - HOPEFULLY NOT THO! Hopefully she will get some active gifts that encourage play outside and lots of activity :)
Wouldn't want the poor tattle-bastard Poppy ending up like her mother!

Shame on Reb getting this for a young child.

Aside watching the odd kids show - what else is Poppy going to do with it?

Start keeping up with the news?
Make herself heard via twitter?
Browse for the next Kindle Novel?
Do a bit of online shopping?
Download a language app and start getting her culture on?

I REALLY AM CONFUSED !!

and sadenned :(

Kids should be kids. Wait for the teenage years when the social pressures to be online and have a device take hold.

Let the ferrel one be ferrel! WILD AND FREE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m no photo expert but on the sweaty Betty pic check out the bottom of the drawers, they are misaligned. Her calves have been altered, and waist. The light around them is funny as is the photo behind her waist, it’s stretched. Just my amateur opinion though!

Reactions: 8
She got the older versions and a bumper bar case from ebay πŸ˜‚
My older kids have standard kindle fire.
The best bit is the preloaded preschool games its saved by sanity this year

Amazon product

What a tight cocunt she is.
I mean hates spending money not that she's toned although 2nd price advice is tight leggings + over heated vag= thrush.

Reactions: 4
My almost 2 year old has his own iPad mini, with kids bumper case. Although we had the iPad already and just got him the case and loaded toddler games, shape matching, colours bbc iplayer kids etc. He's brilliant at it πŸ˜‚ obvs he's busy and out every day plus playing and reading books. No idea how I'd have survived lockdown without it with his dad away. I think she should just have bought poppy the kids version tho!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.