Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a hard spot the difference... I'm going with the top and that her hair is now curly , oh no buff and miss the hand now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If its been cut its not been enough, that damage needs chopped right off!

Reactions: 7
She’s basically had a different toner put on so it’s not as ashy and is more warm. That’s not going darker love!

Edit - it still looks frazzled, dead and needs a good 3 inches cut off at least!

Reactions: 11
She needs a new stylist. Geez hair looks like straw still albeit slightly darker straw!
Any why would you wash and blow dry hair just before you go to the salon?!

Reactions: 15
Why is she so desperate to be blonde? And why will she not get a good bit taken of the length? Her hair is naturally quite dark and when she did go back to a more natural colour, I think it really suited her.
Her hair after her visit to the hairdressers doesn’t look much different. She won’t go shorter with her hair or a more natural colour, coz Lee only like his teeny tiny size 8 wife blonde. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her pictures have no difference, also she’s not even had a trim. Her split ends are awful!!

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop with the straighteners and curling methods, give her hair a break and good chop, surprised her hair dresser isn't telling her that

Reactions: 10
She looked beautiful when she went dark. a choppy Bob, dark and she would look amazing.
I know she thinks we are all jealous trolls, but we’re not! She looked stunning with dark hair, just as I loved her old house and liked her style in it.
she looked so much better with that colour hair really suit her skin tone!! The blonde just doesn’t do anything for her!!!! Also a short Bob would look so nice on her!! X

Reactions: 13
She looked beautiful when she went dark. a choppy Bob, dark and she would look amazing.
I know she thinks we are all jealous trolls, but we’re not! She looked stunning with dark hair, just as I loved her old house and liked her style in it.
I wouldn’t say stunning, but certainly better! Is it because Lee likes blondes? That’s sad if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi was a follower till I seen the light she blocked me no idea why never contacted or commented my mate told me about the trolls or where to find yous been reading for awhile thought I would join in I am a hairdresser I would never do that to a client when that curl drops she will still have frizzy dry ends , they need cutting no other way I also would never encourage someone with such dark hair to go all blonde its too harsh on the hair she would look good with a choppy Bob suit her round face highlights yes to add tone her hair is ruined below her ears harsh but honest. Can't believe she is same girl I followed 4 yuurs ago she looks like tit I used to wonder why she was with Lee now I think they deserve each other he is not attractive but worse he is a creep she is a liar and a user those girls were only reason I kept watching the way she treats poppy finished me how they all treat her like she is bad they are cold people grandparents too especially nasty Karen what a snob she suits her name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched her mind.body.hole stories. I know it’s good to have self confidence and we should all love ourselves but blimey she LOVES herself 😂 it’s cringe to watch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just watched her mind.body.hole stories. I know it’s good to have self confidence and we should all love ourselves but blimey she LOVES herself 😂 it’s cringe to watch!
I think she mentioned working part time too! T must be the most flexible pt job ever as she’s never there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.