Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a search for her account, jeez mind body soul is the most basic witch Instagram name in the world, there’s literally thousands of variations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of utter shite she's posted.

Don't get me wrong I'm into (as she calls it), some hippy dippy stuff but from her? The hole of Inchmarlo? duck off you utter womble. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm really sorry but the "try it" post sounds as if she's in the midst of a mental breakdown.

What in the name of bleeping CHRIST is she going on about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just googled this plus instagram and all that came up is her family one?? Then this with Rebecca Meldrum infront?
https://www.google.co.uk/search? Anyone post the full link?😆q=rebecca+meldrun+mind.body.skin+instagram&oq=rebecca+meldrun+mind.body.skin+instagram&aqs=heirloom-srp..

Just had a skeet on the mind body hole and heard BUUURRTTTEEEEE in the most fake posh accent in the most high pitched voice- was not ready for that, I’d forgotten how bad it was and gave myself quite the shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee was putting on the kitchen door handles (wrong way round), I'd forgotten they'd done the kitchen as it's gone so quiet. Maybe a grand reveal soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s she gone public again with her mind.body account? Thought Mrs Meldrum would haunt her forever? What a cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For 11.8k followers there’s not really much engagement on her post.
because they aren’t real followers... or just along to wash the ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen Rebecca’s story on her mind body page and if I didn’t know her history if I were someone looking for a person to follow I might be impressed she came across as self deprecating, a hard working tired stressed mummy with a very busy life , who seemed vulnerable and looking for reassurance about her dry over bleached hair so I can see how based only on this post someone might follow , however knowing her I realise that she was speaking to us, Indirectly addressing all of the recent queries and observations her page is now public so you can see this without having to follow make your own mind up .
She is desperately trying to build her instagram career there is no way that she is done with influencing and I guarantee if any brand offered her work she would snatch their hand off as she has done many times I believe she has bought new followers and she is asking those who follow her on her main page to follow her new one in the hope of resurrecting her business what she is not thinking about is that she can’t now blame her failings on bitter twisted trolls from TL as she has blown her cover too many times flouncing off , blaming poor mental health is insulting and unfair to those who genuinely suffer with anxiety and depression . She still can’t understand that her name is now firmly linked with Racism and dishonesty how does she hope to to hide all she has done previously ? How can she pretend it’s trolls attacking her rather than her own shallow , white privilege and lack of empathy and basic human decency , how does she intend to deal with all the lies she has told ? Still telling ! her lack of intelligence can be sorted but her narcissistic belief that she doesn’t need to learn that she is pretty damn perfect it’s just that nasty people won’t let her get away with lying and conning her way to success of course it’s because we are so so jealous of her life if she believes this which she clearly does it’s absolute proof that she is deluded .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.