Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the IBS thing on stories linked to — a hot cup of tea!!!!!! 😂 looking for milk recommendations!!! ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My daughter just rang to say Rebecca has made her mind body page public and had a massive surge in followers no doubt bought and paid for now can anyone ever doubt that Rebecca , hi there becs ! reads here and that she is most definitely trying to make a come back she may constantly follow these threads but clearly does not have the common sense to take any notice of the the very often well intentioned good advice, like any good narcissist she ignores any criticism .

Reactions: 9
She no more has IBS then I have two heads. As someone who suffers from it she wouldn’t be in the woods for hours ....unless she wants to tit in a bush. If I have a flare up I’m in chronic pain and usual only a few feet from a loo....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
IBS is the most self diagnosed thing out there. So many people claim they have it. The real issue is eating the same diet all of the time and over eating. Our bodies need space and variety. R claims that she is now dairy free and I bet she is gluten free also, all self diagnosed. She is an actual fool.

Reactions: 12
So 2k new mind.body.hole followers in a day? duck off.

sits back with the popcorn to watch the next tit show unfold

• Haha
Eurgh shes still got that manky buff on. The height of laziness, its not that hard to carry a mask around with you, lazy witch.

She
Shes said it before, but its usually when she's trying to deflect attention from something, or trying to flog something! I've never met anyone with ibs that would be able to go rambling in the woods for hours without having a plan for loo usage! 🤣
or trying to garner sympathy upon lees return so she can milk more “me time”. Coincidence , I think not

Sorry for this question but not sure if I missed it, what's the faecal bulk reference to pls?

Reactions: 1
She is so damn lazy getting him to take her shoes off. Sure it might be a joke but my husband would tell me where to go if i as an able bodied woman asked him to take my shoes off so I can show off on insta- especially after coming home after 3 weeks away. Lee really needs to try to start wearing the trousers in that relationship. 🙄

Reactions: 13
He’s been away from home and his kids for 3 weeks. She’s got him home and first thing she’s got him doing is taking her shoes off.

That man is a fecking tool. I’ve never known anyone so fecking whipped up the arse.

Get some bloody balls lee. Jesus

Reactions: 23
Body.mind.skin is public. Someone's trying to make her way back by buying 2k followers!

Curtains closed middle of the day eh 😉😉
Exactly what I thought, gadz. Ginge n Minge afternoon delight at Inchmarlo, the fool taking her boots off, her filming it! Wee Lee getting a chuffty, gadz I felt sick as he approached the camera. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.