Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what person carries pepper spray with them on a dog walk? Why does she think the dog is going to get attacked so much that she needs to carry pepper spray? I bet she’d spray it at a dog if it dared to go within 10 feet of the precious horse

Reactions: 12
Sorry but what person carries pepper spray with them on a dog walk? Why does she think the dog is going to get attacked so much that she needs to carry pepper spray? I bet she’d spray it at a dog if it dared to go within 10 feet of the precious horse
I didn’t think she saw other dogs in the exclusive woods

Reactions: 9
🎵 if you go down to the (exclusive) woods today you’re in for a spray in the eyes 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Her latest story about slowing down, if she went m any slower she’d be asleep! What is she talking about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her latest story about slowing down, if she went m any slower she’d be asleep! What is she talking about?!
She means lee is home today so she can do literally nothing! As opposed to the very little she gets away with usually!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She means lee is home today so she can do literally nothing! As opposed to the very little she gets away with usually!
Pat, eyes hanging out on stalks.
Remember when she made the big fuss about “choppers eve” (cringe), vlogged it, and she was soooo crappy with him? She’s not excited to see him. She’s excited to do naff all and let the main income do it instead. What a life.

Reactions: 26
I know a lot of people on here swear she's had both or fillers but that boomerang she's just posted proves its all edited and filters, she is looking every bit her 31 years and then some!

Reactions: 4
Since when has she had IBS??!! When she was doing the faecal bulk adverts?!!! I don't remember her ever mentioning it before?
Her diet is so crap that’ll be the cause of any (probably made up) bowel issue!
My friend has IBS and when shes having a flare up she can’t leave the house, because a) she‘s in pain and b) many public loos are closed right now for some reason ( signs say Covid but never get why this means public loos have to close!)
Her lifestyle gives NO indication of being someone who suffers from IBS!

Christ she‘s annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since when has she had IBS??!! When she was doing the faecal bulk adverts?!!! I don't remember her ever mentioning it before?
Her diet is so crap that’ll be the cause of any (probably made up) bowel issue!
My friend has IBS and when shes having a flare up she can’t leave the house, because a) she‘s in pain and b) many public loos are closed right now for some reason ( signs say Covid but never get why this means public loos have to close!)
Her lifestyle gives NO indication of being someone who suffers from IBS!

Christ she‘s annoying!
Shes said it before, but its usually when she's trying to deflect attention from something, or trying to flog something! I've never met anyone with ibs that would be able to go rambling in the woods for hours without having a plan for loo usage! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Dont know if this has been said but with his rota does this mean he should be away for christmas ?
I can’t remember if he’s home for 2 or 3 weeks at a time but either way yes he should be. I don’t remember a time he ever missed Christmas though, even before he quit and worked away so I’ll be shocked if she ‘allows’ him to miss one

Unless that’s why she’s so excited about the rules being lifted for Christmas - she knows he won’t be here and she can legally spend it with her parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.