Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lives in a ‘very safe place’. Wasn’t someone murdered in her utility room?
what’s the point in having 2 accounts if it’s the same tit on both of them? banging on about the gym and positivity. No one cares Beggy, hun.
So safe she needs to carry pepper spray. I don’t believe a word of it as it’s not been aff linked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love it here.
Its so safe.
Really safe.
Ever so safe.......Next breath...”but I carry pepper spray” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys you forgetting she also has

Rami on speed dial
Casper the friendly ghost in the utility room
The deer guards who shout meld that scare the baddies away.
The house exterior is booby trapped like the a team with dirty nappies and random holes.
As fab free cheap security camera system that shes shown the whole world exactly where the cameras are and exact layout and content of the house.
The horse who seems hate people in general.

At the last house she was scared of the dark and a bird in the loft.
Now she's scared of parenting, work and actual housewarming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Grrrrrr....I bloody detest her, she’s nothing but a dodgy sales woman. Sell sell sell, as with the bloody lot of them, pretending they are your friend, doing you a favour. I think that’s the bit that gets me the most, it’s the ‘ oooh I’m getting this or that. Don’t believe a word. Just be upfront and say, I’m showing this as it’s my job, I look stuff up, show you and if you want to thank me swipe up! All the floggers are after the Hotel chocolate maker thing it seems 🙄

Reactions: 11
Pepper spray is illegal in Scotland, using it or even carrying it can result in prosecution and even jail:eek: Watch out Rebby, we may report you to the police....... we have the screen shots as evidence👮‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.