Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see what she does with her down sisters loo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the hell does she think she is above the rules to go against advice for Halloween?? Made.my.blood.boil

Reactions: 23
The other day when she was showcasing Poppy’s doll it has AD in the corner. Does that mean she got it for free?

Can’t wait to see what she does with her down sisters loo
Perhaps she will install trust fund Tig and her Canadian chef boyfriend so he can make her checkpeas on demand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The other day when she was showcasing Poppy’s doll it has AD in the corner. Does that mean she got it for free?

Perhaps she will install trust fund Tig and her Canadian chef boyfriend so he can make her checkpeas on demand 😂
No, it was an ad coz she used an affiliate link, so she makes money from anyone swiping up then buying anything from ebay in the next few weeks!

Reactions: 5
No, it was an ad coz she used an affiliate link, so she makes money from anyone swiping up then buying anything from ebay in the next few weeks!
Ah is see. Thank you 😊 I actually canna keep up with this lot 😂

Reactions: 3
Imagine saying you are going against the governments advice to your thousands of followers. I guarantee there will be a few people who follow her who have sadly lost loved ones due to covid, or their lives have been turned upside down because of it. She has absolutely zero respect and I really really hope that karma gets her

Reactions: 31
Imagine saying you are going against the governments advice to your thousands of followers. I guarantee there will be a few people who follow her who have sadly lost loved ones due to covid, or their lives have been turned upside down because of it. She has absolutely zero respect and I really really hope that karma gets her
What did she say? I missed it

Rebecca Meldrum, you are an absolute bleep putting a laughing emoji stating you are going to break covid guidelines. I will say it again, an absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If you’re all talking about the party with one friend at the trampoline park I think it’s within the rules. Is it classed as an indoor public space?
5B4C9510-9320-4158-9428-6EE8749DBDED.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Going against public health advice - selfish hole.
This makes my blood boil , I have not left my house since March other than to go to hospital / Dr , I nearly died a month ago ( not from Covid ) and for her to be gallivanting without a care in the world makes me so Angry 😡 She has no idea who she is putting in danger every time she does this !!!!

sorry rant over I shall return to my lurking again 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I do hope some members of the local constabulary follow this tit show. You see Rebecca although they don’t give a tit about your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) claims I suspect they will be very interested in an influencer mocking current regulations.

She really is the lowest of the low. Oh wait why would she - the selfish cow is only interested in looking after herself.

No @Ohflogoff, I'm meaning THIS. I don't find it all 'funny'. She's an total bleep and every one of the half arsed friends or family involved are equally, cunts.

Reactions: 18
They'll be up tit creek if one of the key crack team contractors comes down with it, that's your bleeping reno up your arse for a while you stupid witch. Added to which I'd not be keen as a customer if anyone connected to the company has been involved in bleeping about with obvious disregard to public health. Lee's workmates and cabinmates will be glad of that low level intelligence too.

What's made me angry is the stating you're doing it and Laughing about it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.