Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh she's got a log basket 😊.
Still doing ads and being gifted tit. You'd better be keeping your returns up to date Rebecca, we're watching you. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh thanks guyzzzz!! I’m off to the vestibule to pop on my salopettes and Dubarrys and do some crazy kitchen dancing round my £5k steel beam to celebrate!

Captain Crabstick is still whacked out his tits on all the fizzy Percy Pigs he bought at M&S yesterday while I sat in a disabled parking space!
Captain crab stick 🤣🤣 love the humour

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I’m probably stating the obvious here but as I may have missed something, why is Reb using her page as an advertising site again etc? I thought she said when she came back that from now on there would be none of that? Has she said she will start using as a selling/swipe up page again or just ignored what she said again and pretending she never said that?

Reactions: 17
I am way behind in 'agencies' ? See Mrs Meldrum still listed on Cherry Pick Talent, possibly joined last year as she hasn't appeared on their instagram grid since last November. Nothing to say however that she isn't still picking up collaborations through them hence the spending etc.

Reactions: 5
Sorry Rebs, new kitchen looks very basic and sooooo common. Hope you didn't pay too much for it, flat packed was it? Nowt wrong in that, was just expecting something special considering how you've been going on about how EXPENSIVE it was. Seen kitchens like this a million times, so boring!

Reactions: 11
Sorry Rebs, new kitchen looks very basic and sooooo common. Hope you didn't pay too much for it, flat packed was it? Nowt wrong in that, was just expecting something special considering how you've been going on about how EXPENSIVE it was. Seen kitchens like this a million times, so boring!
I actually used to work for howdens and I would say kitchen of that size with integrated appliances sink tap handles etc would be between 6-8k then depending on appliance brands and what things they have in their cupboards In the way of storage and which range they have gone for. All howdens stuff comes rigid and is better quality than b&q ikea wickes etc but is definitely not high end quality at all! The way she’s going on is like she’s having a bespoke kitchen made specifically for her! I’d be interested to know if the builder has whacked on a % too because they only price to the builder and howdens aren’t allowed to have dealings with the end user unless the builder has given the ok to get the discount! Builders are crafty and will always add a mark up on every kitchen especially as the price is so secretive from the end user!! So many builders used To fret asking if we’d given the price to the customer as they were making a quick buck! Her builders are probably having her right over!! Like they did with the 5k beam! Behave 😂

Reactions: 20
Me too. Was expecting a bespoke hand crafted kitchen.

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely insane. Why does she go on and on trying to make out she’s something she’s not or got something she hasn’t. There’s nothing wrong with the kitchen but it isn’t high end, so again more
lies that make her look incredibly stupid!

Reactions: 8
I know I’m probably stating the obvious here but as I may have missed something, why is Reb using her page as an advertising site again etc? I thought she said when she came back that from now on there would be none of that? Has she said she will start using as a selling/swipe up page again or just ignored what she said again and pretending she never said that?
She said she wasn't going to be "working with" any brands, and doing Ads, she's just doing swipe ups and aff links, which anyone can do. Technically she's stuck to what she said 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I actually used to work for howdens and I would say kitchen of that size with integrated appliances sink tap handles etc would be between 6-8k then depending on appliance brands and what things they have in their cupboards In the way of storage and which range they have gone for. All howdens stuff comes rigid and is better quality than b&q ikea wickes etc but is definitely not high end quality at all! The way she’s going on is like she’s having a bespoke kitchen made specifically for her! I’d be interested to know if the builder has whacked on a % too because they only price to the builder and howdens aren’t allowed to have dealings with the end user unless the builder has given the ok to get the discount! Builders are crafty and will always add a mark up on every kitchen especially as the price is so secretive from the end user!! So many builders used To fret asking if we’d given the price to the customer as they were making a quick buck! Her builders are probably having her right over!! Like they did with the 5k beam! Behave 😂
Spot on. And I have recently had those Very units priced

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.