Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just doing some online shopping at M&S, did she send Cinderelee in for a bra as well as the pumpkins? This has to be her 😘🤣
E4EF9E36-A193-4D99-85D9-933CA1DD5A66.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She’s so full of tit on her Q&A. Someone (her) saying the horse is so well behaved. Yes if you call nipping constantly at Poppy well behaved 😡 also feels so much better letting go of social media. Social media let go of you. She’s such an annoying twit.

Reactions: 19
She’s so full of tit on her Q&A. Someone (her) saying the horse is so well behaved. Yes if you call nipping constantly at Poppy well behaved 😡 also feels so much better letting go of social media. Social media let go of you. She’s such an annoying twit.
Does she not see the irony? Let go of social media? Whilst on social media, the bloody cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't believe she said she had been to 5 training classes I'm sure she only said about 1

Reactions: 5
Haha doing a Q&A on a social media platform, endless affiliated swipe ups flogging tit ...for money on a social media platform .... thick as bloody mince that one !

And what the tit is down sisters loo ....?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just wondering , I'm still a follower , how does it work when you take a screen shot of her story does she get a notification of what account took it ,

Reactions: 1
I was just wondering , I'm still a follower , how does it work when you take a screen shot of her story does she get a notification of what account took it ,
Don’t think so. Otherwise I would have been blocked a looong time ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god!!!! The irony!!!!! Rebecca you dumbdumb you haven’t “let go” of social media, have you? You resurrected your mrs Meldrum Instagram account with its 100K odd followers because you are obsessed with it and because you are desperate for the attention you get online. You have a private incognito Instagram account, you could have used that and kept a completely private social media existence, there was no reason at all for you to have come back to using it. You cannot seriously think you have any privacy when you have over 100K people following you? Get a grip woman. You are so ignorant and you just constantly make a fool of yourself.

no. The only notification she gets would be if you took a screenshot of a private message. Instagram doesn’t notify a user if someone screenshots a photo or a story. That’s what makes it so terrifying that anyone out there could have been saving photos & videos of her kids for years and she wouldn’t know.

Reactions: 21
The kitchen looks so standard. The is no high end and nothing unique about it. She’s just copied all the Instagramers with a stand kitchen and island!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
‘Can’t tell you because we are going against sturgeons advice’First of all Rebecca, it’s scientists advice. And her name is Nicola sturgeon, or first minister. Have some respect you Tory bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
bleeping stupid twit to tell 100k she’s going against governments advice!!! twit!!! She’s one selfish person and the reason why we are in this mess is se People like her don’t follow rules!! bleep

Reactions: 33
Really irresponsible publically posting to 100k people that she's ignoring covid guidelines. Would we expect anything different though?

Also - the kitchen is very basic. Have you seen Fleur De Force's kitchen on insta? Now THAT is a kitchen worth bragging about.

Reactions: 32
[or attention seeking ... probably think it makes her more edgy when in fact it she looks an even bigger fool

QUOTE="BettyCrocker, post: 2776566, member: 9753"]
and telling over 100K people that she’s doing so....

Christ this woman is utterly brainless.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.