Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
By “style” of the house I mean it’s fairly traditional looking. Imo a shaker style kitchen is timeless and goes well with the house and their furniture. I have an inframe shaker kitchen in F&B Cornforth White (grey), it’s been in 6 years and doesn’t look dated. I love her quartz tops, I‘d like our oak tops changed to Silestone Lagoon which is similar.

The island as it is creates a nice divide between kitchen and living/dining area and looks the right size for the space. The other half of the room is easily large enough for a table, tv and sofas.
So you want us to stop discussing Beggy's kitchen and you want to tell us about yours? Go figure. 🤷‍♀️

Tell me, do you have a narrow footbed? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ok is it just me or does the bottom half of the tap of dreams look like a man half squatting with something between his legs????

899B740D-872B-4078-B343-75421AA91B57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74

swiperthefox

‘Can’t tell you because we are going against sturgeons advice’First of all Rebecca, it’s scientists advice. And her name is Nicola sturgeon, or first minister. Have some respect you Tory cunt.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Boreoff

To the person who said Kaz only pops up to defend the house and nothing else...it’s prob cause she own half of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Blackpool

Was just doing some online shopping at M&S, did she send Cinderelee in for a bra as well as the pumpkins? This has to be her 😘🤣
E4EF9E36-A193-4D99-85D9-933CA1DD5A66.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 308485

Just a wee refresher for those who have missed little Lee!
Oh my giddy aunt!!!!!!!!

How chavvy do they both look here?!!!!!!

Lee looks like he’s just got day release from young offenders and Rebecca looks like the 14 year old estate slapper who got knocked up my the local teenage idiot.... oh wait a minute..... that is what happened!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

InstaFamous

Oh poor love, you can add as many shaker doors, steel beems, quarts worktops and brass taps as you want...but it doesn’t change the fact that someone got their head bashed in a mere seven feet from your oversized island and then dumped out in the shed. Can’t shove a flower in an arsehole and call it a vase, darling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Just for clarification; having dark hair does not make one a munta. Going to the gym and not washing one’s sweaty gash or changing out of gym clothes all day does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Catwoman

VIP Member
Rebecca Meldrum, you are an absolute cunt putting a laughing emoji stating you are going to break covid guidelines. I will say it again, an absolute cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Emmahe123

Thread suggestion

tap of dreams 5k beam. 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team!

Or

tap of dreams, 5k beam, pendant lights that will never get a clean! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Old Kazza only gets her bladder leak underwear in a twist when it’s about that bloody house!!!!! Never comes on to defend anything else that is said on here but say anything negative about that awful house and old Sarah Raven slaps on an HRT patch and gets the iPad out, furiously hammering away on her keyboard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Thanks to @MrsDimSum

as you were bastards...
Oh thanks guyzzzz!! I’m off to the vestibule to pop on my salopettes and Dubarrys and do some crazy kitchen dancing round my £5k steel beam to celebrate!

Captain Crabstick is still whacked out his tits on all the fizzy Percy Pigs he bought at M&S yesterday while I sat in a disabled parking space!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
HERE A AM TROOPERS, THIS WAS A WEE PHOTO FAE WHEN BEC & I WERE JUST STARTING OOT TOGETHER! CHECK OOT MA ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE HAIR CUT - ITS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUUUUUTYYYYYYY! GOT IT DONE AT THE LOCAL BARBERS IN BANCHORY! AM AFFA FRESH FACED HERE - CANNA EVEN GROW A SINGLE SOLITARY FACIAL HAIR AND NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED THERE HAS IT?! MA BELTER BABE OF A WIFE IS LOOKING SPECTACULAR ISNT SHE?!!! ABSOLUTE JAIL BAIT - THATS RICHT UP MY STREET!!!!!! UNDERAGE PEACH!!!! BUZZIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ohyes

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Meldrum #98 She’s still a cunt

(I realise this won’t be allowed but I feel like it’s pretty accurate 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Does anyone else worry that there’s been a freak accident involving SnoopySnoop?

We haven’t heard from her in a couple of days, ever since the extractor fan of dreams was revealed.

My worry is that she’s been sucked into it via those narrow foot beds of hers never to be seen again 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 46