Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t need council
Permission for Internal work like thst, only a building permit for anything structural. Those regs will be for new builds .
We did a conversion and was told this and when asked about kitchen was told about regs, also friends had to ditch their island idea as wasn’t enough room. I’d have thought she would need it signed off if she’s had to install a beam where there was a supporting wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Having a partner who works offshore it’s disgusting to think that Lee is blatantly going against guidance and putting his work colleagues who he lives with for weeks at a time at risk and with three children attending school/nursery she is exposing so many groups.

It’s all a laugh and joke to her while most of us try to follow the guidance whether we agree with it or not for the greater good. She should be called out for her immature attitude.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if she would laugh, while breaking government guidelines if her Mum or Dad caught Covid and died? Typical selfish witch - hasn’t effected her so she doesn’t care. It will catch up with her soon as she continues to break rules. And to share it with 100k people just makes her a bigger hole. Enjoy your Halloween Beggy, hope it’s worth potentially infecting your family and Lee infecting innocent workmates.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d be taking that screen shot from her Instagram and showing it to the police. Going against advice of the scientists. Lee is bloody lucky to have a job in this climate and his brainless wife of his posts that. Also Bertie on the table eating off the dinner plates. God she’s rough and unclean but didn’t think that rough 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Having a partner who works offshore it’s disgusting to think that Lee is blatantly going against guidance and putting his work colleagues who he lives with for weeks at a time at risk and with three children attending school/nursery she is exposing so many groups.

It’s all a laugh and joke to her while most of us try to follow the guidance whether we agree with it or not for the greater good. She should be called out for her immature attitude.
This is my problem with it. Do what the duck you want if it doesn't affect anyone else, but those decisions affect so many.

Say it is only Watty, Cath and family, this is who and what this will impact on; every child in every child's School & nursery groups of every child of the adults present, workmates, employees, cabinmates, school and nursery teachers, a business income. Not to mention where they've put their grubby hands out and about. Let's face it they're not just going to one another's doorsteps in this weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’d be taking that screen shot from her Instagram and showing it to the police. Going against advice of the scientists. Lee is bloody lucky to have a job in this climate and his brainless wife of his posts that. Also Bertie on the table eating off the dinner plates. God she’s rough and unclean but didn’t think that rough 🤢
My husband would be fuming if I put his job at risk like this by sharing with 100k people that I was blatantly going against rules. What if his employer saw this??

I will never wrap my head around how big-headed you have to be to believe that you and your family are in some way special, that there is something so important about you that what applies to the rest of the country does not apply to you. It must be wonderful to go through life with the belief that you are truly special.

I can understand the temptation to break the rules if you are stuck in a very difficult situation and are truly struggling. But there is no reasoning whatsoever when you are in a huge home, surrounded by your beautiful family, parents just down the road, plenty of outdoor space right on your door step, and in a secure enough financial position to be getting a brand new kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
and one more
Oh for sure She has taken every foreign holiday for granted. She didn’t think the gravy train would stop one day. And all thanks to her own silly behaviour. As for her posting about Not paying attention to the Halloween restrictions I could find out where he works through family offshore (or someone on here locally knows) and post that screen shot to his HR dept). Let them wipe that laughing emojis off her face

My husband would be fuming if I put his job at risk like this by sharing with 100k people that I was blatantly going against rules. What if his employer saw this??
Oh I know. It has to be reported

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn't give a flying duck about anyone else, even her family. She's a selfish, attention seeking moron, who doesn't possess an ounce of empathy. It beggars belief that she thinks it's a laughing matter to brag on a public account that she is not going to follow the Covid rules. What a shocking attitude to have and particularly one from a mother of three young children. Vile.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't. It is only words and with her she'd love a drama of the police turning up and its only the 5 of them in the house, crying troll again. I would not however, hesitate if I found out it was true and happening. The laughing emoji was a slap in the face.

I wouldn't. It is only words and with her she'd love a drama of the police turning up and its only the 5 of them in the house, crying troll again. I would not however, hesitate if I found out it was true and happening. The laughing emoji was a slap in the face.
Yep but she has to be liable for what she writes. How many gullible followers seeing her say that will follow suit. She’s got an obligation with such a following to lead by example. It most likely will be happening due to them not having access to a kitchen right now. Bets are on they will be in one of the friends houses tonight or her parents.

Sorry Rebs, new kitchen looks very basic and sooooo common. Hope you didn't pay too much for it, flat packed was it? Nowt wrong in that, was just expecting something special considering how you've been going on about how EXPENSIVE it was. Seen kitchens like this a million times, so boring!
There's a picture!???

Reactions: 3
Waste of time, no one will care or do anything with that statement. She's nothing in the public eye, says it herself. Nothing happens to many IN the public eye. Every one of us has an obligation but at the moment she's no more than the increasing number of covidiots pleasing themselves, filling Facebook with the anti government, anti science, conspiracy theory tit. That's what's making this bloody awful situation last into Spring. She has never taken responsibility for anything. She has a private account with mostly bought followers, those still following her and likely to be influenced are obviously thick as tit anyway. But she has many to FACE in her real life day to day, she's making herself look more of a cock and I actually didn't think it possible.

Last edited:
She just loves the reaction from saying something so controversial!! She is a narcissist through and through.

As a NHS nurse working during this second phase, it is very difficult looking after people when you know that rules have been broken. It definitely gives you a different prospective to the kind of people we have in our society.

Rebecca you really need to stop and think what you are doing to your family on social media. Although you might not be showing your children’s faces, people know who they are, and your controversial attitudes may just follow those girls throughout their young childhood and teenage years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Waste of time, no one will care or do anything with that statement. She's nothing in the public eye, says it herself. Nothing happens to many IN the public eye. Every one of us has an obligation but at the moment she's no more than the increasing number of covidiots pleasing themselves, filling Facebook with the anti government, anti science, conspiracy theory tit. That's what's making this bloody awful situation last into Spring. She has never taken responsibility for anything. She has a private account with mostly bought followers, those still following her and likely to be influenced are obviously thick as tit anyway. But she has many to FACE in her real life day to day, she's making herself look more of a cock and I actually didn't think it possible.
The police did do something about someone working in the nhs saying something similar. If they had known party had gone on then they could have stopped it happening. The person just got into trouble from nhs and not sure if given a warning. Worth though for them to know something is up and to do the rounds keeping eye out on a party potentially happening

She just loves the reaction from saying something so controversial!! She is a narcissist through and through.

As a NHS nurse working during this second phase, it is very difficult looking after people when you know that rules have been broken. It definitely gives you a different prospective to the kind of people we have in our society.

Rebecca you really need to stop and think what you are doing to your family on social media. Although you might not be showing your children’s faces, people know who they are, and your controversial attitudes may just follow those girls throughout their young childhood and teenage years!!
Most definitely gives you a different perspective on some people. We’ve had friends of friends wife due to husbands shielding reevaluate her friendship with life long friends due to their party’s and they having to shield and have zero compassion

Reactions: 10

I also work for the NHS and the thought of people deliberately ignoring the new laws makes my blood boil. It's not them that have to pick up the pieces when hospital admissions start rising.

Someone needs to send her pictures of patients in ITU, although given her IQ I'm sure that wouldn't have any impact on her.

• Heart
I don't actually think it will be a party. Probably just the smuggy faces getting together round a cornflake box.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.