Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be interesting to see that kitchen be signed off by council as I have been told that due to disability equality there has to be at least 1 meter around an island to ensure wheelchair access (Aberdeenshire) might just be the pic but it doesn’t look that much space at the window side. I had to lose cupboard space on either side of my en suite door as it had to be wide enough.

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see that kitchen be signed off by council as I have been told that due to disability equality there has to be at least 1 meter around an island to ensure wheelchair access (Aberdeenshire) might just be the pic but it doesn’t look that much space at the window side. I had to lose cupboard space on either side of my en suite door as it had to be wide enough.
They wouldn’t need council
Permission for Internal work like thst, only a building permit for anything structural. Those regs will be for new builds .

Reactions: 12
Question is has Cinderlee been busy carving his pumpkins???😆

Sod worrying about breaking headlines of a new national lockdown next Wed... The pumpkins.. We need to know!!! What's gingerlee been doing with his threesome of orange delights??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she said they were going for a “high end” kitchen, or did I pick things up wrong?
I’m sorry - Howdens is great - but I wouldn’t class that as high end? 😕

Reactions: 13
I thought she said they were going for a “high end” kitchen, or did I pick things up wrong?
I’m sorry - Howdens is great - but I wouldn’t class that as high end? 😕
she came out with some patter about having “high end” appliances.....! She’s an idiot. She wouldn’t know what high end was if it knocking on her door!!!

Reactions: 11
Screen shots for the blocked bastards 🙏🙏
No reno update. Only grid update is a photo of the fireplace in the blue room (which looks green!). 22 comments (several asking for the paint colour 😂) and she hasn’t replied to a single one! On stories she’s showing off the plants (and the mess) in that room whilst wearing her big winter coat indoors 🥶. She’s also showing the photo prints and granny slippers (already shared on this thread) as well as a pile of stuff some unsuspecting business has sent her as a ‘gift’ (no sign of #AD). Oh and a boomerang of her walking to the gym and sitting outside on a bench. Riveting stuff 🥱
EB0C4AE6-4186-443C-A747-43B8D6EC136C.jpeg
E86336AA-A76E-4318-B8E5-D0C1AC6B8908.jpeg
B34F909E-CFDF-4C0E-9EDE-CAD744AEF0DC.jpeg
B044E416-DD0F-4D37-B33E-591850E44202.jpeg
927575B9-4B7A-4155-A57D-9DDADFEBEF73.jpeg
720F26B9-6DEC-4F0C-808D-BAE5C7FB0376.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No reno update. Only grid update is a photo of the fireplace in the blue room (which looks green!). 22 comments (several asking for the paint colour 😂) and she hasn’t replied to a single one! On stories she’s showing off the plants (and the mess) in that room whilst wearing her big winter coat indoors 🥶. She’s also showing the photo prints and granny slippers (already shared on this thread) as well as a pile of stuff some unsuspecting business has sent her as a ‘gift’ (no sign of #AD). Oh and a boomerang of her walking to the gym and sitting outside on a bench. Riveting stuff 🥱
View attachment 294446View attachment 294447View attachment 294448View attachment 294449View attachment 294450View attachment 294451
That’s an advert!!!!

Also Begs, it’s really not that much work you’re having done you absolute bellend.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 294446View attachment 294447View attachment 294448View attachment 294449View attachment 294450View attachment 294451
So where the feck is this job suppose to fit in?
lying twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Those gifted items are gross and she's struck a discount deal with them, she just can't help herself.

Reactions: 4
I just want her to oil her hearth (not a euphanism). Should I #kindlygift her some baby oil?
It looks extremely unkempt for a princess such as herself. Why doesn’t she get someone in to oil it and she can post endless stories about that too?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.