Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting comments are off for this - seems odd Louise even has it up still given the title and the fact it has Rebecca and Brummy in both people she has long disassociated herself from..
Think she switched off comments on everything with brummy in! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think little Crabstick’s coin collection #AD is helping fund the so so expensive blinds?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno what is down pat’s hole, but I’m in a YouTube rabbit hole. Some right corkers.
ADE480EE-06CC-473F-97BD-EDF1E63934A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thought she d love the meatballs subs!!! With the red sauce on they might remind her of gingerlees !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do you think Louise or rather her " creative content temployee" Nicolenavigates who posted on her Twitter she also works from her soft office😣, has deleted it was Louise was the one who originally posted it??

Edgy... Your creation shows you truly have the correct tattle bastard title!!!... I just can't help thinking of grubby glued to tattle on her phone... Are glued to the sofa... Or is she secretly partly loving the attention ??? But the dragging up of all her shite , Middlesbrough of her and gingerella, and duck ups during her her one and only , ever " career " job must be pissing her off BIG time!😄

Mrs mel drum - 97 - beggy with the steal beam, £500 blind of dreams, imaginary job , and a bragging big gob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lurker here, even though I comment on other threads!

I first came across Begs via Charlotte Louise Taylor, when they both did slimming world videos on YouTube...after which Begs never mentioned SW again and actually only stuck to it for a week 😂
I’m surprised she did it in the first place, it’s not like she needs to diet being so teeny tiny 🙄

I came across Tattle when she uploaded her crying trolling video to YouTube... thanks Begs 😀👍🏼

Reactions: 11
New job? Dog walker in her private woods?

Also, £500 for one blind does not make you successful, She can boast about it all she likes it just makes her look like a bloody idiot. Who would spend £500 on a blind-
more fool you Beggy- no one is even going to see it! 🤣🤪
ok dont like her but I also don’t like “false news 🤣”. She did not say she has spent or planning to spend £500 on a blind today. She said that if she were to buy a blind in same material for kitchen window to match the blinds which are already on the front room she has knocked into, it would cost £500. (I am presuming the blinds were put in by previous owners but I may be wrong 🤔). Instead she is planning to order new blinds for all the windows in her massive new kitchen/family room. Then she will move the blinds from front room into blue room.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, do you think anyone’s bought the movie rights to this riveting reno?
A whole day she’s had twatting on about blinds, I couldn’t give a teeny tiny rats ass about her blinds 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t give a flying tit ..... but I’m blocked...never interacted with her picky bleep

Reactions: 2
That time she cleaned inside and outside of her toilet and then used THE SAME CLOTH *AFTER* to clean her sink 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ok dont like her but I also don’t like “false news 🤣”. She did not say she has spent or planning to spend £500 on a blind today. She said that if she were to buy a blind in same material for kitchen window to match the blinds which are already on the front room she has knocked into, it would cost £500. (I am presuming the blinds were put in by previous owners but I may be wrong 🤔). Instead she is planning to order new blinds for all the windows in her massive new kitchen/family room. Then she will move the blinds from front room into blue room.
Exactly, shes a tight bugger, no way she would spend 500 on a blind and that is what she said, she wont be buying that one as she can get 3 cheaper blinds for the same money and move the ugly family room blinds into the blue room to replace the old people curtains in there.

Wow that's so scummy. Normally we're over at the kerry Conway thread talking about her tip of a house and lack of cleanliness but even she wouldn't do that tit. 🤮🤮🤮

yup this actually happened.

she also spat on a cloth and used her gob to wipe her kids bedside table 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m a housekeeper and I’m absolutely disgusted at this. And the use of the one cloth around the entire bathroom inc toilet first. INDIDNT THINK SHE COULD SINK ANY LOWER IN MY THOUGHTS OF HER HUT SURPRISE SHE DOES AND HAS.

Urghhhhhhhhh Begs you MINGER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.